What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights 2019 - VIP Lock In

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
At long last, we can now start taking names for VIP access to the exclusive after-party on Saturday 4th May.

Apologies for leaving this so late, but as expected, a new venue brings new challenges. There are some positives and some negatives!

- We unfortunately won't be able to order Domino's pizza or offer any snacks and drinks. Further - bringing your own food or drink into the venue will unfortunately not be permitted.
- On the plus side, the venue will have a couple of food stalls open, serving hot-dogs and nachos. A fully stocked bar will also be open until late.
- We're also dropping the entry price. Pin loaners (plus one guest) get in FREE. For anyone else the cost is a minimum of £5 per-person (which we'll donate to charity)

As usual - places are limited, and pin-loaners have priority if places start to run out. Please drop your name below (and any guests) to reserve your spots. No need to pay anything yet, but please come and find me during the main event on Saturday to pay and collect your wristband.

After the main event closes at 6pm we'll take a short break and then our VIP guests will be invited back in from 7pm through to 11pm. We'll have all the pins, all the arcade cabinets, all the consoles all on free-play, and you can enjoy unfettered access to the whole venue with hardly anyone else around!

Don't forget - you'll still need an entry ticket for the main event if you haven't already picked one up : www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone Discount code: MUNSTERS
If you've been living under a rock and somehow don't even know about our massive pinball show - the main thread is here!

Thanks

As a relatively new member to the forum would this be open to me? If so then please could I have just one. Thanks.

As a relatively new member to the forum would this be open to me? If so then please could I have just one. Thanks.
Yep of course! Just come and say hi on the Saturday to someone on the pinball desk (we'll all have Northern Lights Pinball tops on). Cheers!

Hi. Can you put John Natedo , Rob Denton, and Chris Edis down for the lock-in please. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom