What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Play Expo Manchester - 4th & 5th May. Machine pledges,

Playmatic Space Gambler features R2D2, CP30 and Tie Fighters on the backglass - dunno how they got away with that blatant plagiarism back in 1978:hmm:

Pin loaners (only!) - here's your basic map of how to find your way in if you haven't been before. It's a pretty well hidden up-ramp at the side of the massive new Axis Tower:

Head for Manchester Central - Postcode M2 3GX, then look for the huge Axis Tower (in photos above, but not yet appearing on Google maps). There is a passageway under the metrolink line which brings you up and then turn right for the venue security gate.

We're honestly not yet sure how much hassle you can expect from security! Way back when we started organising this we were confidently told there would be no hassle at all. Just explain you're bringing a pinball machine and they'll open the gate and point you in the right direction. However - we all know issues happen, so please send me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number. We'll most likely be there all day Friday, but again - keep in touch if you think you're running late

Cheers, Paul

Are we okay to leave vans at the Venue? If not any guidance on where top park a Luton please? Cheers.

With these guys they are super anal about hi vis and we had to have decent shoes also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are we okay to leave vans at the Venue? If not any guidance on where top park a Luton please? Cheers.
John, your parking is sorted.
More info on the day but just so you know it's taken care of.

Cheers - my pins are all on their bums, ready to go - big bag of revels, MMs and Salt n Vinegar chip sticks stashed away for the journey up. eeeee i know how to have a good time Be seeing you soon!

PS @dave Dutton i have your bits will bring with me.

Cheers - my pins are all on their bums, ready to go - big bag of revels, MMs and Salt n Vinegar chip sticks stashed away for the journey up. eeeee i know how to have a good time Be seeing you soon!

PS @dave Dutton i have your bits will bring with me.
Salt and vinegar chip sticks, M&M's, Revels, wow you guys are living the dream.

I have a couple of new shaker motors (never used) that i bought from Phil if anyone needs one?

Anyone (like me and a few other crew) that booked parking on Barbriolli Square via JustPark - sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's currently a construction site and NOT useable. They've started sending back refunds, but the timing is super crap. There are other pay and display car parks, and a Euro car park right behind the venue is probably the next best option. If you're here tomorrow (Friday) then come and speak to us about options if this affects you. I know @Steve C is in that boat, but any other pin-loaners specifically - come and chat with us.

May be worth bringing you hi-vis tomorrow if you have them, otherwise you can buy at reception here for £3. Not 100% sure we'll need them tomorrow, as hoping all construction will be done today, but if you have them, bring them

i am as well paul - can anything be done for pin loaners to park at venue??? i have just got a text cancelling chances of getting somewhere near now are probs zero. If i cant get parking i doubt i will bring a pins as my knees are knackered and not easy to walk far at the moment

Cheers

Kev

Back
Top Bottom