New members - say hello right here : )

Andy.S

Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2020
Bexely
Hi

After hankering after a table for a few years finally picked up my first, a Demolition Man, so I thought I should at least finally post something and say hi!

Probably won't end up being my only table. Seems to be the way these things go!

All the best,

Sull
Welcome to the group.
Your right there Sull, I brought my first pin last September and around 6 weeks ago managed to pick up 3 in one week 😆

Goffy

Registered
Jul 6, 2021
Surrey
Hi All,

I’m finally got some space to build myself a games room, so time to sort some games out...

My company builds fairly luxury Home Cinemas, but we’ve also built games rooms, golf sims, racing sims etc.

I’ve given my interior designer a brief of ‘Outrun Aesthetic / Retro Futurism / Ready Player One”. Hopefully we’ll end up with an LED OutRun grid on one of the walls, glass neons, 3/4 pins and a 4 player MAME cab I’m building at the moment.

Oh and I need to squeeze in a 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos setup with a Projector....

This is the kind level I’m aiming for...
f6d1c33add767d3010a199c4a6511e2c.jpg

[mention]Dave Bishop [/mention]for info, we took that room from a shell to completion including literally everything for just under £100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niv

Registered
Jun 6, 2021
Devon
Alias
Nickyp
Hi all!
First comment in the forums but have been a bit of a lurker for a year or so. Looking for my pin to own (and inevitably start the collection), having been a fan of visiting the arcades for a long ol while. Living in Devon, keeping my eyes open for that first pin, which will also hopefully get my teenagers playing too. On the dream list is TNG but looking for something fun and easy to get into for around the £2.5k mark (if that's still possible in current climate.

Nice to be here and look forward to chatting with you all. Have a good Sunday

Ashbo

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
theearlygamers.co.uk
Alias
Ash
Hi all!
First comment in the forums but have been a bit of a lurker for a year or so. Looking for my pin to own (and inevitably start the collection), having been a fan of visiting the arcades for a long ol while. Living in Devon, keeping my eyes open for that first pin, which will also hopefully get my teenagers playing too. On the dream list is TNG but looking for something fun and easy to get into for around the £2.5k mark (if that's still possible in current climate.

Welcome @Niv - I'm sure £2.5k is doable, just keep your ear to the ground and be prepared to act quickly. :)

Reactions: Niv

Ashbo

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
theearlygamers.co.uk
Alias
Ash
Hi all!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pin...85627908352934/?sale_post_id=2985627908352934 data east batman, imagine an offer over £2000 would be successful @Niv

Reactions: Niv