What's new

Mirrored TZ Backglass !

Yes, you need the lift channel. Don't know about edge trim, I assume not?

Mega money though, $269 is nuts.

That seems the going rate of new backglasses unfortunately :( Then factor in shipping - even from a Euro distributor ...... and it's a considerable lump of cash.

Mind you I just ordered a small handful of plastic bits and bobs and all done cost me best part of £70.....in comparison a beautiful screened mirrored backglass seems good value.

Pinball parts are just crazy expensive in general.

Yes, you need the lift channel. Don't know about edge trim, I assume not?

Compared to $250 for pinstadiums, you get a ton more for your money.
Or $399 for a small LCD colour dmd.
Or $400 for plastic toppers.

Lets face it most mods are stupid money:eek:

Add more then to mirrored backglass, as presume best to have a nice metal chrome lift channel?!

Love to have the mirror version but the standard when lit with coloured led's looks fine to me.

:(

I would consider signing up to a group buy on two of these, if anyone thinks we'd be likely to get any money off? (shipping too) As it is, I'm leaning towards @Vimtoman's point of view that I would love one, but not sure I would $269 love one.

Was told about these when I picked up my TZ last week, considering the cost of a translite it’s not bad really.

Yeah if you've got a knackered translite its probably a no-brainer, but if your one is ok...

Looks like shipping to UK starts at $119 and goes up $25 for each successive backglass ordered. They've done 20% discounts on these during Black Friday etc so there is clearly some margin in it for them, I'd expect a group buy to get similar discount?

(why am I even looking at these, I don't need one. Damn you @Sgt GrizZ )

I wonder if Ministry Of Pinball will carry them at some point. They are a distributor for CPR stuff.

I just checked with the CPR Space Shuttle backglass they have listed ............and when I entered my address they quoted me shipping of 19.50 Euro ... which seems too good to be true o_O

Very tasty.....
Reckon I’d totally be up for group buy if a discount could be secured ? Do you think HMRC would impose import tax/vat on these ?

Imo this is reasonably priced, bgresto's are in that ballpark for non-mirrored :thumbs:

I wonder if Ministry Of Pinball will carry them at some point. They are a distributor for CPR stuff.

I just checked with the CPR Space Shuttle backglass they have listed ............and when I entered my address they quoted me shipping of 19.50 Euro ... which seems too good to be true o_O

You'd definitely want decent insurance cover for this type of fragile item.

That's a real shame, I'm passing through Rotterdam in the next 30 minutes and back during the day on Thursday. I could have booked an alternative train had I known...

I've been looking at this page regularly and am considering bringing back meteor from the US

I should get an answer in a day or so about group buy discounts, thresholds, etc.

Some? How would that work in terms of buying it? Would we just buy them from CPR somehow without actually putting a shipping address? (if that's even possible)

Hey Phil
Put me down for a TZ mirrored back glass and LMK what total costs will be once you get numbers
Cheers Col

Back
Top Bottom