What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrored TZ Backglass !

If anyone from Bristol/Bath🙄 is picking there’s up from somewhere any chance you could grab mine to as I don’t think these can be posted.
Tilts the closest for me to collect and that’s 175 miles away☹️
Would sort something out for helping if anyone can.

If anyone from Bristol/Bath🙄 is picking there’s up from somewhere any chance you could grab mine to as I don’t think these can be posted.
Tilts the closest for me to collect and that’s 175 miles away☹
Would sort something out for helping if anyone can.

I can feel a roadtrip coming on :rofl:

I know the amount of miles I’ve clocked up getting machines recently has me thinking I must be mad, losing a day for backglasses I don’t really need means I must be mad🤪

After all the current reservations, just one TAF glass left, TZ all gone (if everyone coughs up)

After all the current reservations, just one TAF glass left, TZ all gone (if everyone coughs up)
I'm definitely down for mine. Will probably also go for some extra trim for both of them to save me disassembling the other ones, so I can sell them as is (or not). I am dependant on @Paul or you visiting your family though - as I'm not at Tilt until the end of the year at the earliest, or the other places. :(

I'm definitely down for mine. Will probably also go for some extra trim for both of them to save me disassembling the other ones, so I can sell them as is (or not). I am dependant on @Paul or you visiting your family though - as I'm not at Tilt until the end of the year at the earliest, or the other places. :(

Somehow we can get something sorted :thumbs:

Can someone post a picture once fitted id like to know what I’ve missed out on the link is not the best.

Alan

Ha, ship is due in about 10 days. Container load of parts/games

Alice Cooper
Monster Bash
Oktoberfest

Container delayed but goods news is that we can get these to Bristol area in a few weeks time.

Bad news guys. Terry at Pin Life forgot to load the glass into the pallet which arrived today. So its going to be Xmas now before the next one.

If anyone wants to cancel that's fine, but no refunds for 2 weeks, I'm on holiday now until 25th Aug.

Look at it this way, you all paid when the $ was 1.30 not the 1.20 it is now!

Phil

Bad news guys. Terry at Pin Life forgot to load the glass into the pallet which arrived today. So its going to be Xmas now before the next one.

If anyone wants to cancel that's fine, but no refunds for 2 weeks, I'm on holiday now until 25th Aug.

Look at it this way, you all paid when the $ was 1.30 not the 1.20 it is now!

Phil
I’m still in Phil and be a nice Xmas prezzie I’ll ask the wife to buy. Win win

I can wait. It's a nice to have for me, both my OEM translites are in very good condition. Will be a nice surprise when it turns up.

I''d still need some way of getting it though, from Bristol area or via someone going to a show.

Good things come to those who wait, me too🤤
I wonder what others will be out by then🤗

Just thought I’d gently bump this.. is it too early to know what side of Xmas this is going to end up arriving? :)

Good news and bad. 6 of the 10 glasses are due 6th Dec. I need to see which have landed and who’s going to be unlucky until the next one. Which will be Feb....

Back
Top Bottom