What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrored TZ Backglass !

Yes, you need the lift channel. Don't know about edge trim, I assume not?

Mega money though, $269 is nuts.

That seems the going rate of new backglasses unfortunately :( Then factor in shipping - even from a Euro distributor ...... and it's a considerable lump of cash.

Mind you I just ordered a small handful of plastic bits and bobs and all done cost me best part of £70.....in comparison a beautiful screened mirrored backglass seems good value.

Pinball parts are just crazy expensive in general.

Yes, you need the lift channel. Don't know about edge trim, I assume not?

Compared to $250 for pinstadiums, you get a ton more for your money.
Or $399 for a small LCD colour dmd.
Or $400 for plastic toppers.

Lets face it most mods are stupid money:eek:

Add more then to mirrored backglass, as presume best to have a nice metal chrome lift channel?!

Love to have the mirror version but the standard when lit with coloured led's looks fine to me.

:(

I would consider signing up to a group buy on two of these, if anyone thinks we'd be likely to get any money off? (shipping too) As it is, I'm leaning towards @Vimtoman's point of view that I would love one, but not sure I would $269 love one.

Was told about these when I picked up my TZ last week, considering the cost of a translite it’s not bad really.

Yeah if you've got a knackered translite its probably a no-brainer, but if your one is ok...

Looks like shipping to UK starts at $119 and goes up $25 for each successive backglass ordered. They've done 20% discounts on these during Black Friday etc so there is clearly some margin in it for them, I'd expect a group buy to get similar discount?

(why am I even looking at these, I don't need one. Damn you @Sgt GrizZ )

I wonder if Ministry Of Pinball will carry them at some point. They are a distributor for CPR stuff.

I just checked with the CPR Space Shuttle backglass they have listed ............and when I entered my address they quoted me shipping of 19.50 Euro ... which seems too good to be true o_O

Very tasty.....
Reckon I’d totally be up for group buy if a discount could be secured ? Do you think HMRC would impose import tax/vat on these ?

Imo this is reasonably priced, bgresto's are in that ballpark for non-mirrored :thumbs:

I wonder if Ministry Of Pinball will carry them at some point. They are a distributor for CPR stuff.

I just checked with the CPR Space Shuttle backglass they have listed ............and when I entered my address they quoted me shipping of 19.50 Euro ... which seems too good to be true o_O

You'd definitely want decent insurance cover for this type of fragile item.

That's a real shame, I'm passing through Rotterdam in the next 30 minutes and back during the day on Thursday. I could have booked an alternative train had I known...

I've been looking at this page regularly and am considering bringing back meteor from the US

I should get an answer in a day or so about group buy discounts, thresholds, etc.

Some? How would that work in terms of buying it? Would we just buy them from CPR somehow without actually putting a shipping address? (if that's even possible)

Hey Phil
Put me down for a TZ mirrored back glass and LMK what total costs will be once you get numbers
Cheers Col

Back
Top Bottom