What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low reflective glass order 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Will be getting in touch with everybody tomorrow to organise the glass drop … current plan is to travel down to London on 27th of Jan Thursday pick the glass up then Kip over then travel back Friday morning dropping the glass as we head back to Burnley so Friday will be the drop day unless your collecting from my house cheers Paul
Club is open Thursday evening for pinball playing!

ok guys ive been in touch with everyone on the list that wants me to collect their glass is there anybody thats had any last minute plans changed and they want me to collect , im collecting 27th of jan and dropping off on Friday the 28th let me know before I close this off cheers Paul

I'm hyped!
I've got 3 standard (if I remember correctly?,I know I bought an extra recently)...
It'll be hard deciding which games to put them on!

Hi Neil,

Just to say I'll be at Flipout more like 5pm now this Thursday 20th (I've had some meetings move about).

Thanks,
Harry - 3 stnd, 1 wide

Ok but you need to be there before 6:30 as when the club is open its not feasible to move the glass around!

ok sheet updated with those who have paid the balance, thanks for this and again apologies I had to change the price. If the remaining folks could pay and get their name on here for collection please. Thanks to those who have done both promptly.

im still doing the glass collection on behalf of people if anyone wants to be added to my collection run just pm me il be coming up the M1/A1 to Leeds then down to burnley, im looking at doing the collection on Jan 27th once confirmed with Neil im good to pick up then
Cool as I think you will be dropping off to me on behalf of ailsa Scottish league?

Sorry Neil for the delay. I’ve seen the post yesterday. Sent the £50 balance now. The glass will be collected by Alan @Happypin. He will let you know when he will be able to collect his and mine.
Thank you very much for your help. If I can help you with anything please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Regards,
Chris

Sorry Neil for the delay. I’ve seen the post yesterday. Sent the £50 balance now. The glass will be collected by Alan @Happypin. He will let you know when he will be able to collect his and mine.
Thank you very much for your help. If I can help you with anything please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Regards,
Chris
thanks got it.

Massive massive thanks Neil for another great invisi glass order, all fitted im my Dm i have been making mint, finishing touch for sure!
Thanks once again was great to catch up!

Attachments

• IMG-20220120-WA0021.jpeg
    IMG-20220120-WA0021.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220120_170804.jpg
    20220120_170804.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220120_170809.jpg
    20220120_170809.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 25
Apologies for the delay in the payment, I didn’t get a notification that this thread was updated and I had about 50 posts to catch up on!

Anyway, all paid the delivery and I plan to collect on one of the February dates, I will confirm which one later.

Cheers!

Anyone have a spare standard sheet available? just got my robocop up and running and it’s a pig to play due to reflections. Pete near Macclesfield

Back
Top Bottom