What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Reflective Glass 2022 order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Attention everyone that is ordering glass from neil he’s asked me to communicate that the only way to order the glass is by emailing neil direct at the following email address : neil@domino.org

If you have ordered on this thread and you still want the glass you must email neil direct to confirm your order or you will not have your glass ordered

Thanks very muchly

Just wondering if there is any update on the glass order? Also are Neil's DM's working on here?

Attention everyone that is ordering glass from neil he’s asked me to communicate that the only way to order the glass is by emailing neil direct at the following email address : neil@domino.org

If you have ordered on this thread and you still want the glass you must email neil direct to confirm your order or you will not have your glass ordered

Thanks very muchly

Has anyone heard back from Neil re glass orders?

Seeing as it looks like this isn’t going ahead, does anyone know of any other sources for the glass?
Why do you say that? Neil said to email him. He’s organising it through email. It was just before he organised the U.K. Open and he’s in the process of organising another tournament at Domino for next week, plus he’s been all over the US back and forth for the last month lol. I’m sure he’s got enough in his plate without organising importing 100 sheets of glass, all the payments and the distribution once it gets here 😊 I’m sure he’ll get to it when he can. Last I heard from him I was on the email list And that was a few weeks ago. But to be honest with you his contact is just about the only way to get any. And they don’t even deal with any orders under 50 sheets, so I’d hang in there and keep your fingers crossed 👍🏻

I don't believe Neil is taking the orders via this site anymore. You'll need to check back over the last few posts to find the alternative procedure.
Yep, correct. He asked peeps to email him. He’s had a lot on his plate over the last few months.

Why do you say that? Neil said to email him. He’s organising it through email. It was just before he organised the U.K. Open and he’s in the process of organising another tournament at Domino for next week, plus he’s been all over the US back and forth for the last month lol. I’m sure he’s got enough in his plate without organising importing 100 sheets of glass, all the payments and the distribution once it gets here 😊 I’m sure he’ll get to it when he can. Last I heard from him I was on the email list And that was a few weeks ago. But to be honest with you his contact is just about the only way to get any. And they don’t even deal with any orders under 50 sheets, so I’d hang in there and keep your fingers crossed 👍🏻

I said that because I emailed him twice in Oct with no reply, and when I asked a few posts up in this thread others reported the same. I’ve also realised I may need a couple more sheets than I asked for, and I don’t want to keep sending him emails when he didn’t acknowledge the others.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. It’s been kind of Neil to arrange before, but he doesn’t owe it to anyone to do it again. I just thought the lack of response indicated it wasn’t happening anymore, so I was curious to see if there were any alternatives.

If it is still happening that’s great news and I’ll wait to hear more. I’m not in any rush.

I said that because I emailed him twice in Oct with no reply, and when I asked a few posts up in this thread others reported the same. I’ve also realised I may need a couple more sheets than I asked for, and I don’t want to keep sending him emails when he didn’t acknowledge the others.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. It’s been kind of Neil to arrange before, but he doesn’t owe it to anyone to do it again. I just thought the lack of response indicated it wasn’t happening anymore, so I was curious to see if there were any alternatives.

If it is still happening that’s great news and I’ll wait to hear more. I’m not in any rush.
I wouldn’t say that because he hasn’t replied to your two emails that for the 40+ people in the list it’s not going ahead.

no I haven't done an order. I need 100 sheets to make it worth while and will be using a new online ordering system. watch this space.

Cheers,
Neil.
Thanks, I will wait until that is up and running, sadly my 1 sheet isn't going to make a big difference to you hitting your total...

I've forgotten how many I put us down for😆 I think I did the email🤔

no I haven't done an order. I need 100 sheets to make it worth while and will be using a new online ordering system. watch this space.

Cheers,
Neil.
Hi Neil,

Any progress with your new ordering system? I’ve been a bit quiet lately and don’t want to miss the order.

Cheers,

Would I be able to jump in on this or is it too late?

1 standard
1 wide body

Back
Top Bottom