What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Reflective Glass 2022 order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

ok folks its that time of year again where I madly ask who wants glass.

We are offering two sizes:

Standard - I need a minimum of 50 sheets
Widebody - I need to hit the standard minimum and have at least 10 wide body orders.

Pricing
£106 for standard
£155 for wide body.

NOTE THOUGH PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BUT I WILL CONFIRM AS MUCH AS I CAN. Please DON'T PM on this yet as it gets unmanagable. Once we hit the threshold for an order I will take care of any details.

post Name and number of sheets you want- Ideally maybe have this glass for pick up at the UK Open if we move quickly enough.

Cheers,
Neil.

I'd swap the one out of my Tommy for an excellent condition standard glass if anyone wants to collect from me
The amount of times I've had to lift the playfield since owning and with cats it's constantly covered in finger prints and paw marks. Doesn't clean as easily as standard glass.

I'd swap the one out of my Tommy for an excellent condition standard glass if anyone wants to collect from me
The amount of times I've had to lift the playfield since owning and with cats it's constantly covered in finger prints and paw marks. Doesn't clean as easily as standard glass.

I need my what you talkin' about willis meme here. If you use the right cleaner its exactly like cleaning normal glass, but normal glass hides the dirt!

Neil.

I need my what you talkin' about willis meme here. If you use the right cleaner its exactly like cleaning normal glass, but normal glass hides the dirt!

Neil.
No doubt no doubt, my offer still stands though if anyone wants to come here and collect it with a regular glass in decent condition they can have it.
I want glass that appears clean (if still dirty Neil) when I wipe it with a microfibre cloth.

It may be the place to ask coz we're talking glass we're would I get one for revenge from Mars

LOL
you don't want one for revenge for mars. otherwise you'll see very little of the game.

Back
Top Bottom