What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Reflective Glass 2022 order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Quick question. This low reflective glass. The room where my pins are, I find it hard to tell the difference. Does this type of glass come with a stamp for example JJP’s invisaglass.

Last edited:
Quick question. This low reflective glass. The room where my pins are, I find it hard to tell the difference. Does this type of glass come with a stamp for example JJP’s invisaglass.
Not normally.

Easiest way to tell the difference is the nicely bevelled edges the invisiglass has.

I could look at doing a run but would need figures and to be worthwhile, at this minute im not looking at ordering any glass myself and with petrol prices stupid I need good numbers to collect ...pm me if you'd want a collection and how many sheets , if like last time il be coming up the m1 to Leeds and back to burnley m62

this is by no means a promise I will do the run but if demand is enough il see what I can do ,,,,its a bloody long jag for coly and I have a transits can hold more sheets pm me if your interested and see what the interest is cheers Paul

5 x standard, please.

[Hope you see this, Neil, as I think you’ve blocked me].

Thanks for organising this :)

Last edited:
@Neil McRae will this be more than lightly the last time you fetch this in as it’s a huge effort to do so or will it be a regular thing in future ?

Can I ask is the glass so much better, I've no experience of it?
Best upgrade/mod to a pin!

Less reflections (sometimes none), it often looks like there's no glass on the game if you keep it clean.

I only got some in the recent groupbuy but already down for more!

if there is demand I'll do it every year. but we need 100 sheets really so at some point it won't be worth doing.

Neil.
Presumably you don’t know right now, but it worth getting more sheets than I need, then, if our family expect to get more pins at some point?

Doesn't clean as easily as standard glass.

oh, and details on how to clean it properly please 😊

All that is needed to clean the glass is a spray of water and a CLEAN microfibre cloth - comes up perfect.
Once my 'glass cloth' starts to look a little dirty it then transitions to my playfield cloth.

Presumably you don’t know right now, but it worth getting more sheets than I need, then, if our family expect to get more pins at some point

How in the name of all that is holy would @Neil McRae know how many machines you could potentially own, or if you'd like the ones you have, or that you should buy more (unless to sell for a profit at a later date?) :oops:

All that is needed to clean the glass is a spray of water and a CLEAN microfibre cloth - comes up perfect.
Once my 'glass cloth' starts to look a little dirty it then transitions to my playfield cloth.
Either they didn't put the super duper special glass in Tommy at the club (the notepad says invisiglass) or having natural light on my pins isn't as forgiving for imperfections on the eye.

Back
Top Bottom