What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

roadshow16

Site Supporter
My best ever was 9, missing the Raptor super and Chaos super. If you have a really good game then the tier 3 and 4 fossils take care of themselves and feed into each other. But yeah, they are tough. The Chaos super is almost unobtanium

Jackpot

Site Supporter
Alias
Yuen
When I read the question from huggers I was wondering what roadshow16 would respond with... Good to know what to aspire towards(!) 😀. I just checked and had 5 once - and did have to play out of my skin to get those. Certainly not easy to get any fossils at all.... Elwin certainly doesn't give them away which makes JP2 such a tough challenge.

Jackpot

Site Supporter
Alias
Yuen
Yeah Elwin is an animal. There's so many games within his games. Collect fossils. Complete the different combos, build up that Pteranadon spinner multiplier, get across the map etc. Man's a genius
Fully agree. I wondered before what the fuss was all about but since I got it this month I have been blown away by the depth of it all. There is so much to do and so many choices and strategies I feel each game is different. I can't even remember all the DNA combos - just incredible stuff built in there. Getting to the different mini wizard modes feels like a real achievement. Even getting a fossil!

Top Bottom