What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jurassic Park Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Anyone with mirror blades on theirs could post a photo please? I'm toying with the idea of getting some for mine and couldn't find any pics online.

I´m looking for a user who wants to go far with mirror vinyl, but not with a entire mirror blades only in some part. In this way I want to order Metal fence in my design in chrome vinyl. For to do that, it is needed to add white ink during impression. I think the result can be gorgeous!

"Jurassic Park Inner Side Art - Right" (DATA EAST Pinball). Decoraciones interiores laterales customizadas por Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Jurassic%20Park%20Inner%20Side%20Arts%20-%20Right.%20Mikonos2.jpg

For to protect blades, the best choice is hard/rough protective lamination, because mirror vinyl is very easy to scratch it going up and down the playfield.

Details in "Jurassic Park Pinball Baldes - Inner Side Art" (DATA EAST) printed on vinyl with rough/hard protective lamination (photo 4).
Jurassic-Park-Pinball-Blades-theolneys-print4.JPG

And this is an example of my blades sticked, but it be better with real chrome fences.

"Jurassic Park Interior Side Arts" printed and installed (photo 1).
Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20Inner%20Side%20Arts%20print7a

With a pair of users, it can be cheap!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I´m looking for a user who wants to go far with mirror vinyl, but not with a entire mirror blades only in some part. In this way I want to order Metal fence in my design in chrome vinyl. For to do that, it is needed to add white ink during impression. I think the result can be gorgeous!

"Jurassic Park Inner Side Art - Right" (DATA EAST Pinball). Decoraciones interiores laterales customizadas por Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
View attachment 218988

For to protect blades, the best choice it hard/rough protective lamination, because mirror vinyl is so easy to It is very easy to scratch it going up and down the playfield.

Details in "Jurassic Park Pinball Baldes - Inner Side Art" (DATA EAST) printed in vinyl with rough/hard protective lamination (photo 4).
View attachment 218989

And this is an example of my blades sticked, but it be better with real chrome fences.

"Jurassic Park Interior Side Arts" printed and installed (photo 1).
Jurassic%20Park%20Pinball%20Inner%20Side%20Arts%20print7a

With a pair of users, it can be cheap!

Cheers!

I don’t get on with the game and mine didn’t stay long but they are so good it makes me want to buy another one 😂

Back
Top Bottom