What's new

JJP GNR Pinball

hahahahahahahahahaha

JJP haven’t even finished the code on games they release OVER 5 years ago - to say they could create such a platform is hilarious!
Why would they ditch a perfectly good system if they have no replacement? Basically removing features from your product for no reason. Not even out of touch idiot leadership teams would make that decision.

Why would they ditch a perfectly good system if they have no replacement? Basically removing features from your product for no reason. Not even out of touch idiot leadership teams would make that decision.

JJP is a broken company leadership wise; you have a chairman, a CEO, a fake chairman & CEO and Eric who does everything. Then an art team that does different bits so none of it fits together - read the ridiculous post from one of the JP on pinside.

Sounds to me like scorbit needed them to upgrade their kernel or something and they couldn't be bothered so just waved them off.

Sounds to me like scorbit needed them to upgrade their kernel or something and they couldn't be bothered so just waved them off.

no they just suggested a few improvements, no gun at their head or anything.

You mean to tell me you don't like JJP games Neil? You should have mentioned it...

I actually like some of their games, I just can't deal with a company that treats its customers like **** (and the distro's also!)

Neil.

I actually like some of their games, I just can't deal with a company that treats its customers like **** (and the distro's also!)

Neil.
Jjp are no different to stern I didn’t see Gary stern instantly fly you a new cab and all the bits your jb Le needs due to there poor loading the container and greed trying to ram them all in
Did stern really treat there distributors well when they force jb 60th on them with a retail of 25k that they now can’t give them away

Jjp are no different to stern I didn’t see Gary stern instantly fly you a new cab and all the bits your jb Le needs due to there poor loading the container and greed trying to ram them all in
Did stern really treat there distributors well when they force jb 60th on them with a retail of 25k that they now can’t give them away

They are 100% different Chris. I didn't even get a ****ing reply from JJP the CEO or the clown Jack who wouldn't even say anything when I asked about wtf was going on with mirco playfields- I know of nobody that has had any major thing fixed from JJP but I know plenty from Stern. Of course Stern aren't perfect but atleast they reply not even a FU from JJP - they don't give two ****s about their customers.

Is it stern that overloads the containers or Electrocoin?! From Stern, 2 fully populated playfields and a cabinet that is on its way over.

And atleast Stern sends games out, look how Phil has been ****ed over on the GodzillaFather! 3 CE's for the whole of the UK, whilst in Europe they are literally bathing in them.

I agree with the gnr playfield s it was a joke but you didn’t buy one and no intention of buying one and constantly troll every thing they do so why would they reply
I have had the exact same **** from stern rush Le delivered nib the drum clock never worked from new the guy knew about the scoop fix and didn’t play the game till I turned up with the new scoop when I went to fit it the playfield was badly damaged under the scoop I e mailed stern and told them there reply was the modified scoop was to cover the already ****ed playfield with no plays on it I said that this wasn’t on and suggested a new playfield surprise surprise they never replied and still a broken clock
My stranger things had a lamp stuck on from new i e mailed them and electrocoin 5 times I think with no reply I ended up just paying for it myself
I suspect phil only got 3 gf ce due to lack of sales of ts4

I agree with the gnr playfield s it was a joke but you didn’t buy one and no intention of buying one and constantly troll every thing they do so why would they reply
I have had the exact same **** from stern rush Le delivered nib the drum clock never worked from new the guy knew about the scoop fix and didn’t play the game till I turned up with the new scoop when I went to fit it the playfield was badly damaged under the scoop I e mailed stern and told them there reply was the modified scoop was to cover the already ****ed playfield with no plays on it I said that this wasn’t on and suggested a new playfield surprise surprise they never replied and still a broken clock
My stranger things had a lamp stuck on from new i e mailed them and electrocoin 5 times I think with no reply I ended up just paying for it myself
I suspect phil only got 3 gf ce due to lack of sales of ts4
The lack of sales on Toy Story was down to jjp and jjp alone … phil shouldn’t be punished because they messed up the theme

The purchase of TS4 is down to the pinball community. Shame on us!

He's not taking it out on Phil. He's flicking the V's at the UK community. Well, the middle finger.

Top man, I've made a few tweaks but that's a great to-do list, much obliged :thumbs:
No worries, I especially like the setting:
- Time needed to Qualify Album - down to 30 secs..
That way I get to practice playing more from Chinese Democracy album or Use Your Illusion II so I can be playing more - Shall We Play a Game or Tear Down the Wall👍

Not sure if I’ve mention these two fixes.
Two things that were quite annoying:
- Ball getting stuck at the pops
- Ball draining from the upper playfield, coming down the inner loop and heads straight for the right out lane

- Fixed the first one by installing the following:
- Notice the sleeve rubber I installed on the post on the inner loop. This makes the ring stick out further and diverts the ball path slightly away from the right out lane drain.

Totally helps with the gameplay.

EDAD5874-59EA-475C-BC26-BEF1C8D08FB5.jpegBBD53E16-E366-4311-8E8F-8FACD4E1F18D.jpeg

Not sure if I’ve mention these two fixes.
Two things that were quite annoying:
- Ball getting stuck at the pops

A good hack that has held up for me was adding one of the foam pieces that you fix behind stand ups, just press fit it onto the pop bumper skirt

for reference: https://pinparts.co.uk/products/grey-target-foam-strip-of-10

There are some STL files on the thingverse to fix both these too, a mate has printed them but still awaiting to do the handover.

Yes this is why I was asking about the logo - I do think there are hole differences. But it’s a moot point as noted above I think in the medium term it won’t matter what you do unless you can find some way to cure the thick glop of clear coat. Even the fingernail test isn’t helpful as the coat is coming up from the bottom up when it goes. For sure iron the obvious hits around the pops and lanes…

I think you either put up with some expectation of a playfield **** show and try and enjoy the game as much as you can or shift it onwards. I decided the latter.

On gameplay - short tutorial:

Complete the 4 pre-modes: Lights, pyro etc that show on the main status screen and try to avoid activating the band members, grab the fender patch. Lock as many balls in the guitar as possible then get the band members and start a song - if you want big points don’t change the song the machine offers then when starting the song follow the directions on the back of the screen as much as possible.

Lock balls in the guitar to grab power chords which too me 40Mish towards my 100M high score. Then make it to the end of the song and aim for encore.

There is a mini wizard mode after that - which wasn’t in the code when I got to it and it was a bit meh but I believe it’s in the latest beta and is quite good.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Afternoon!

We've set the difficulty of starting Light the Flames booster mulit-ball to 3/4 at The Pinball Office to try and reduce the shower of multiballs the table awards. Trouble is, hitting the Pyro target lights the P but I can't for the life of me work out what shot you need to do to enable another hit to the Pyro target to light the Y (etc...). On level 1 and 2 it just lights it with four consecutive hits. I've tried finger pinball with the glass off but can't work it out.

Do you know how it works at harder difficulties.

TIA.

Pete

Afternoon!

We've set the difficulty of starting Light the Flames booster mulit-ball to 3/4 at The Pinball Office to try and reduce the shower of multiballs the table awards. Trouble is, hitting the Pyro target lights the P but I can't for the life of me work out what shot you need to do to enable another hit to the Pyro target to light the Y (etc...). On level 1 and 2 it just lights it with four consecutive hits. I've tried finger pinball with the glass off but can't work it out.

Do you know how it works at harder difficulties.

TIA.

Pete
Have you checked the switch , mine is really finicky it’s either real easy and sets off with the pops or needs a hard accurate shot when opened up more

Back
Top Bottom