What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Thanks, I checked and as you said no setting.
So….. GnR owners ref magnet.
You leaving it on?
Parts covered under warranty?
Parts are under warranty but Phil not fitting until JJP sort the main issue that burns them out . I had my game in one of the first runs so a year and a half ago and still no fix 😟

Parts are under warranty but Phil not fitting until JJP sort the main issue that burns them out . I had my game in one of the first runs so a year and a half ago and still no fix 😟
Not a big game playing difference not having it other than making an extra ball easier but I did love seeing that magnet stop the ball as it flew past the magnet by about 4 inches only for it to pull it back again

My right hand side spotlight doesn't appear to be working as in moving any idea what part is prone to breaking so I can sort out a replacement on warranty.

Attachments

• tempImagevpIWda.png
    tempImagevpIWda.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 12
Yeah it's different to the other side was hoping someone could take a picture to compare.
Sorry, not home to take photos….
I still have issues with my spotlights. I think possibly damage to spotlight assembly.
My spot axis not going full range of motion.
Not sure Phil can get the parts as I raised support ticket last September and followed up but still no word.
I carried out the preventative JJP service bulletin as directed from JJP and tried different servos.
JJP were sending different Spotlight assemblies last year to owners in US to replace faulty ones. Unsure if they were reworked or still original that would fail….
This from Pinside member who contacted JJP support:
- JJP engineers discourage using different servos. They need to be calibrated as an assembly which the warranty will cover- .

Here is the service bulletin from JJP.
Hope you can read it as it’s just images:
Perhaps reach out to Phil and see if he can acquire the parts:

FBB8FAA4-7344-4898-BC5A-F369B7B260BA.pngBB8B4965-BE1E-4FA9-8B04-9DF5A3EDFBC8.png64244538-7361-47EE-A3AE-21E26C997C36.png

Sorry, not home to take photos….
I still have issues with my spotlights. I think possibly damage to spotlight assembly.
My spot axis not going full range of motion.
Not sure Phil can get the parts as I raised support ticket last September and followed up but still no word.
I carried out the preventative JJP service bulletin as directed from JJP and tried different servos.
JJP were sending different Spotlight assemblies last year to owners in US to replace faulty ones. Unsure if they were reworked or still original that would fail….
This from Pinside member who contacted JJP support:
- JJP engineers discourage using different servos. They need to be calibrated as an assembly which the warranty will cover- .

Here is the service bulletin from JJP.
Hope you can read it as it’s just images:
Perhaps reach out to Phil and see if he can acquire the parts:

View attachment 176489View attachment 176490View attachment 176491
Thankyou will try and have a look.

My right hand side spotlight doesn't appear to be working as in moving any idea what part is prone to breaking so I can sort out a replacement on warranty.
I had trouble with both my spotlights The Articulated arms on the side break and also the servos pack in . It took a while but Phil replaced both assemblies on warranty and said the new ones shouldn’t break I since sold my machine perhaps @richk87 could advise on how they are holding up. You can get a stronger assembly from PU parts although I trouble importing and I had to have help from another member in Ireland to get them then send them to me

Seems odd when they already had score bit working via web services and no external hardware

What’s the point of reinventing the wheel. Bizarre waste of time

It worked on and off for me, mostly off, wouldn't register end of game etc so stopped using it, was running Android app.

Seems odd when they already had score bit working via web services and no external hardware

What’s the point of reinventing the wheel. Bizarre waste of time
100% agree and JJP had free access - didn’t cost them a penny - complete fools but I can’t sayI’m surprised the management of JJP is akin to a Facebook scammer level of clue.

Scorbit guys posted this:

the way JJP handled this demonstrates the total lack of maturity in this industry and the we don’t give two ****s about customers mindset. thankfully I’ve only got one JJP game and I doubt that will change any time soon.

With the developer leaving I wonder if JJP code is a big ball of mud and they were receiving lots of customer support calls.

Integration is easy to screw up if you don't know what you're doing. If they really screwed up its presence could have been impacting core game code too in various ways.

Seems like a dick move whatever the reason.

What way was it a pain? You press start then tap the player entry on the app?

Maybe JJP want to push there own system and keep any subscription revenue for them self? what ever the reason I’m sure $$$$ drove the decision.

Maybe JJP want to push there own system and keep any subscription revenue for them self? what ever the reason I’m sure $$$$ drove the decision.
hahahahahahahahahaha

JJP haven’t even finished the code on games they release OVER 5 years ago - to say they could create such a platform is hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom