What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grizz's 24 Hr Charity Pinball Marathon - PLEASE SUPPORT :) RIGHT NOW !!!!

Sleep well,
Your going to need it.
Have a flippin great day and raise loads for a great cause.
Keep us all updated through the day and night.

Good luck mate, will be popping in later on with strong coffee :)

Will

Do you have the live streaming address? Will you be taking calls during the day? Is Will going to be there to help or hinder?
So many questions...
Good luck, I hope the old war wounds don't start making you hallucinate with pain enough to cause you to head out into the streets and prove Charlie Don't Surf.

Yup, live stream appears to be working. You have to sign in to view it but you can either make an account with an e-mail address or just sign in using Facebook. Considering it's free it looks to be working pretty well.

Good luck Grizz. :)

Tuned in to the webcast and made a small donation when I saw the devastating effect it had on your hair and eyesight.

Then I realised you had guests round.

Well played Grizz. Well played.

7:45 and still going strong. Well done mate:cool: (Just don't tell him we'd have paid the same amount to see a hair cut and make over)

As the day moved on I could see just how much of a challenge this was. Standing up for that length of time was going to be a challenge but then playing of pinball for that period was just going to increase the body parts that will hurt. Well done Ive, a fantastic way to Stand Up To Cancer.

Well done soldier, we salute you.
I see Barbie was cheering you on all the way in Wills short vid.

Back
Top Bottom