What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great British Pinball Podcast

Great episode guys, loving these.

Scott, you need to watch Spinal Tap 👍
Thanks!

I watched it, I still didn't like it ><

Its definitely got that 'The Office' (UK) Humour. It had some funny moments but wasn't for me.

Watching the film though made me realise what an odd choice of theme to go with!

Yeah, I have to say, I am also loving listening to these. I think you are covering a good wide range of topics to make it interesting.

Thanks!

Its definitely got that 'The Office' (UK) Humour. It had some funny moments but wasn't for me.

Watching the film though made me realise what an odd choice of theme to go with!
I was the same as you the first time I watched it, it took me 3 or 4 watches over the years to really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Christopher Guest is one of Gervais heroes.

Great episode that one guys, thoroughly enjoyed listening.

Recently played Rick and Morty for the first time and absolutely loved it. I was actually a bit blown away by how much I loved it, never seen the show, but really enjoyed all the animations and call outs. Loved the playfield layout and uniqueness of the shots, its a really really fun and tricky game

Last edited:
Thanks!

yeh, its very niche and then on top of that marmite.

personally never liked it the first, second or third time, I revisit it from time to time as people go on about it and I think im missing something, turns out im not :rofl: but humour is very subjective.

They probably are massive fans and the licence was cheap. It's not like it bond, £££ for the logo, extra ££££ for the title, more ££££ if you want a song

Great Podcast guys. Think (according in interweb) Brian Eddy's first game was Diner. Funhouse was close???

Enjoyed that episode both. My only feedback is I personally would like these to be shorter in length, maybe aiming for an hour.

Also, the Delorean assets are still owned, despite the company going under, so for Back to the Future, this IP would still need to be bought.

My loyalty is with this forum, to join another forum that the organiser has been banned 3 times on here, for me brings up other questions, what if ?
It is such a shame because I recognise what has and can be added to the world of pinball. After pinfest there was a golden opportunity to take advantage of a situation most of us know about.
I was a multi skilled builder and had to give up work due to health problems, my regular customers were all worried who would do their jobs needed, every customer have replaced me. So what I’m saying every person is replaceable.
It is easier to be nice but much more effort is needed not to be, life is too short, anybody that reads this post please be kind to others it goes a long way.

Come on, woke culture is ****ing up everywhere. We are all grown adults, it's an open discussion forum.... so I thought

You should of tried being on a trading floor in London in the 80's !!!

You should of tried being on a trading floor in London in the 80's !!!
Was the same on the South Acton Estate then😂🍻
My cousins from Bethnal Green was there trading too around those times, one of them took his life☹️

Back
Top Bottom