What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Sys 80B's.

Done.[/QUOTE]

Much better.

Looking forward to seeing the Robo war this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing vids, pics, and possibly Robowar logo embossed tiaras.:D

Amazingly, the CPU, driver and sound boards all worked straight off last night :confused:. PSU needed swapping out though and sound board konked-out for a while for some reason. Loads of switches not registering, bulb holders fooked, the usual stuff though....

Yes it was rather amazing to get it going. Glad I checked the 5v regulator and powered it up in the gradual manner. The ground section was not too bad but the 5v regulator was giving out 15v - not good!

And then we got that Mylar off to with only very minor lift

Yeah cheers. Similar work to what we did with Arena and Victory really... Just need some spare time now.

Did anyone pick up the Robo War listed on eBay this afternoon. Think it was up at £600 BIN.

UK? Got the link...?

Nothing showing up on completed/sold listings.

Thought my playfield wear was bad... till I saw that. :eek:

May still have considered it though, cab looks decent and would have been good to make one very nice from two.... or to pass onto @TYHO

Amazingly, the CPU, driver and sound boards all worked straight off last night :confused:. PSU needed swapping out though and sound board konked-out for a while for some reason. Loads of switches not registering, bulb holders fooked, the usual stuff though....

Sound board now fixed with some highly trained poking :rofl:

Sound board now fixed with some highly trained poking :rofl:

All contacts on all boards cleaned today. No more poking hopefully...

You're next challenge Luke; none working flippers. All fuses checked... oh and GI now out on Victory. I know I owe you some cab and playfield work first..... ;)

Thought my playfield wear was bad... till I saw that. :eek:

May still have considered it though, cab looks decent and would have been good to make one very nice from two.... or to pass onto @TYHO

Lets investigate -
Who has 1039 feedback and has the initials F and C in their ebay user ID?
Who is also friends with @TYHO and took a call from @Replay telling him there's a Robo War on eBay
Would they have called @TYHO or hit BIN and kept it for themselves???????
Who could this be?

:D

Lets investigate -
Who is also friends with @TYHO and took a call from @Replay telling him there's a Robo War on eBay
Who could this be?

Chris is probably in a dark room now, crying, and praying to the almighty god of pinball "PINBLORE" for his bountiful pinball blessings

Chris is probably in a dark room now, crying, and praying to the almighty god of pinball "PINBLORE" for his bountiful pinball blessings

... or kissing Nick's **** forever more. :D

He's keeping quiet but I've seen the photo evidence, nice when patience pays off.

Next challenge is an Excalibur.... fortunately, I don't think Chris wants one of those, @Arv 's Hollywood Heat when he's fed up with it or his cottage bursts at the seams, plus a TX. Then all will be well.... :)

Last edited:

He's keeping quiet but I've seen the photo evidence, nice when patience pays off.

Next challenge is an Excalibur.... fortunately, I don't think Chris wants one of those, @Arv 's Hollywood Heat when he's fed up with it or his cottage bursts at the seams, plus a TX. Then all will be well.... :)

Naaa @Arv , won't get sick of it, as he'll never get to hear that annoying siren noise with Holywood Heat stood up on it's back like a tombstone :rofl:

You getting as bad as me with my Ballys..

Lets investigate -
Who could this be?

Or would they have hit BIN and then called @TYHO ?

Methinks that @TYHO has probably peed his pants a few times already with all the excitement?

He's running around like a little puppy as we speak, weeing everywhere..

It was set up yesterday, dont know how as Chris has no room.
Not spoke to him yet think he will still have a grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Back
Top Bottom