What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Sys 80B's.

Ah I know that, had wondered if he'd noticed this one.

If he passes on your lead, I'd appreciate the nod.

Its a cool game :)

If you are serious though, your only chance is going to be a Europe pickup. If one ever does go on sale in the UK there will be a handful of people fighting for it.

The thing you have on your side though is that Chris is a cheapskate ;)

I'll go £1 higher than anyone else. :)

No chance of getting over to Europe this year due to lack of hols but have already thought about a road trip next year, particularly if there was a couple of machines to look at and pick up. There's a TX in France currently but again, needs the trip over...

Been chatted about several times Shaun. Plenty going on this year but need to pull our finger out next year I reckon. Call on the Matrix Dutch lads and/or a couple of others on here maybe?

Sounds like a plan, ill put some cash asside for pin number 16..

TX Sector maybe?

Not before me sunshine. :D

Scouse Tony has a place in France he hasn't been to for ages. Could be the place to pitch up mid-point. Looked at channel tunnel crossings a while back, looks reasonable if you time it right.

Road trip sounds cool, need to speak to Lee Buck, he's got plenty of leads in Europe and will be able to source most any machine.
Oh by the way I have family in N Carolina.

Introductions needed (to both). :D

North Carolina family got the same pinball blood as you Daz? If not, tell 'em it'll make a nice furniture piece in the living room till we get there.

Landed today..... need to update the thread title to 'I got' ! :)

s24.postimg.org_aahq770et_ST_Display_002.jpg

s24.postimg.org_728ngeor9_ST_Display_003.jpg

A non-working project machine and not had time to look up close inside yet.... This thing stinks like it's been a crypt for 10 years !

Should keep me busy for a while, hopefully ready in time for NLP/Play Expo.

Cheers. Ebay Germany. Was a gamble with bank transfer payment only and got no info whatsoever from the seller on shipping/delivery. Lucky my daughter was in the house this morning when it landed.

Ud of thought they would take it to your front door

Tbh, being on a pallet I'd have expected it to have been dropped on the pavement. Just glad it didn't suffer any cab damage in transit.

Cheers. Ebay Germany. Was a gamble with bank transfer payment only and got no info whatsoever from the seller on shipping/delivery. Lucky my daughter was in the house this morning when it landed.
What was her reaction to another Pin in your revolving door? :clap:

Heh, she know this one was coming and was OK about it (sold it on the rarity). She hasn't smelt it yet though, that often p*sses her off more than the space issue.

Need to stack some up now pending getting them out in a few months.

Glad your gamble paid off mate. Sorry to hear its a stinker though :sad:

I took the glass off my paragon the other day for the first time in ages . 'Twas rather pungent :eek:. A bit like poo and sick mixed with curry. You know, real nice :rofl:

Thanks Gaz, knew it was a 'stashed' project machine beforehand. Arena and Victory were the same but the whiff of those has improved over time.

Happy to see it came undamaged. Just watched a vid of it and it sounds just like my old C64:

Very nice. :)

One of my colleagues in Denmark spends a lot of time looking at the German pinball forums and on Ebay.de. Seems there's a lot of nice machines to be had over there and the prices aren't usually as high as here in the UK.

He keeps taunting me but so far my resolve has stayed strong. I'm not sure i'll be able to resist once the wedding is out of the way and paid for...... ;-)

What made you want this so badly, John?

You heard the sound on it Phil? Cool as. Most of the Sys 80B's are; TX, Arena, Victory etc. but this one tops the rest by far IMO. Big part of a game for me. :).

That was quick.
Looking forward to a few games on her.
Time to get busy John, let's get her up and running for NLP.

Reactions: JMP
Back
Top Bottom