What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Sys 80B's.

Think we all have a bit of that Jim. I spend more time fixing up and doing cosmetic work on pins than playing them these days.

BTW, there's a member here (within our locality) got a Hollywood Heat coming in. :)

The sounds of these games are certainly cool, but I think 'Arena' is my fav. Theres just something hypnotic about its driving, rapid bass line.

The sounds of these games are certainly cool, but I think 'Arena' is my fav. Theres just something hypnotic about its driving, rapid bass line.

Arena is really really good I agree. Even the game over music is amazing.

I look forward to hearing Rob War in the flesh, it sounds fantastic on the videos :thumbs:

After watching the robot war vid it seems uncanny to me that those sounds ended up in a lot of 'noise maker' kids toys you used to get in the 80's. Kinda like soundboards are today but in a nice little hardware package, specifically designed to annoy the life out of unsuspecting parents.

Hollywood Heat is not such a bad game. It's just another that suffers from the curse of camp, eh Luke.
@lukewells likes the camp machines so I thought it might be you that was getting it.

Hollywood Heat is not such a bad game. It's just another that suffers from the curse of camp, eh Luke.
@lukewells likes the camp machines so I thought it might be you that was getting it.

Ahhhh. That siren just kills the funkadelia going on in the background.

I'm sure there will be an option to turn off the siren ...

I don't think it's that bad and the rest of the sounds are cool (as usual for a Sys 80B).

Not me..... Buyer is lurking here though.

Would fancy it in the future. :)

I was going to bid on this one too (same seller as Robowar) but decided not to last minute due to extra expense, risk on shipping etc.

It's quite a rare machine as well but there are a few in the U.K. so maybe in the future one will pop up.
Just in time when you have a spare space in your newly built pinball games room.

The way I'm spending at moment there'll be half a building..... :rolleyes:.

Your fancy it in the future list just seems to be getting longer and longer. Won't be long before the goats get their eviction order so you can get more pins in your garden :)

Reactions: JMP
Lol, that's just nuts. Love the bit on the trailer where the goat has a jet-pack on.

Don't think I should show it to the wife. She wouldn't be impressed. :rofl:

I just had to have it. Its around £7 on steam....Hours of fun! haha.

(if you get bored with that theres also a water and grass simulator :rofl:

Goat makes a great curry.
don't tell your Mrs I said that , she'll kill me next time I'm up.

Wasn't aware, looks pretty cool. Mine needs re-painting with a steady hand. Think I've just sorted a NOS playfield though. :D

NOS? No way? t Is that coming from Germany too?

I'd be super excited to know I could make it truly mint :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom