What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Sys 80B's.

You might get some illegal immigrants with the machine as well with all the trouble in Northern France at the ports.

You're not kidding, stowaways in cars this morning I believe... @TYHO proved you can fit a body inside a pin.

I've suitably changed the title of this thread. @Arv get your Hollywood Heat pics up.

Will do once i get room to unwrap it.

If you did Bury then Chorley you'd be heading in the right direction.

Ah he's off to the East Lancs 'Arcade' and not Blackpool bound. A little bird told me..... More spending Steve....? ;)

Attachments

• IMGP3801.jpg
    IMGP3801.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 21
Nice ! Departure or delivery pic? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive....

Departure, i hope it arrives in one piece..

It did in france, i need to wire a uk plug to it first then .. (fingers crossed)

What have I started with this system 80b nonsense eh??:thumbs:
I know shame on you, i think it was ever since i played it at the pinball party a few years ago :)

It did in france, i need to wire a uk plug to it first then .. (fingers crossed)
So maybe this time next year you might get round to getting a plug fixed on it. ?
Good to see it's arrived safely.

The more I look at these Sys80B games the more I'm growing to love them. They're so ghastly they're cool. I like the original naff TX SECTOR translite, but ROBO-WAR is the best.

Gottlieb ROCK nearing working order. New CPU board fitted and we have sounds, feature lights and more coils working. Still one or 2 bad connections somewhere but i put in the max last night to help get it sorted for NLP. Rolled in back home at 12.45am ... Urghhh Bleary eyed this morning....

IMG_3005.jpg IMG_3006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom