What's new

Sold Ghostbusters Pro £4700 firm

@BigBear77

I understand that taking such a big hit on a new machine would be painful, and getting offers you consider to be low ball might feel insulting. But I think a personal message is a personal message dude. A few ghostbusters have been put up for sale very quickly, you unfortunately might just have bought the wrong new stern.

Anyway, given that the wide flipper gap seems to be an issue ...

Some guy was on here a few weeks back selling custom made flippers, sorry but I can't find the post. This could be a much neater way of dealing with your issue in the short term.

But longer term, if ghostbusters has a design flaw, and the flipper gap spoils gameplay, it will take a hit value wise unfortunately. Kids like my shadow (as it has a gun on the front), and scared stiff (jumping spiders), these games come much cheaper than 4 grand

Your reply was a bit harsh.... Are you a cock sure millionaire??
Well I am sure you would think the same! If you don't have the money don't offer silly prices on things and I would say I am not a cock sure millionaire but I am not brain dead

Pinball's are only worth what someone will pay for it, sadly. It's not the used vehicle market.

Hopefully you (and all the other GB Pro sellers on here) will find the right buyer and price balance soon.

So
@BigBear77

I understand that taking such a big hit on a new machine would be painful, and getting offers you consider to be low ball might feel insulting. But I think a personal message is a personal message dude. A few ghostbusters have been put up for sale very quickly, you unfortunately might just have bought the wrong new stern.

Anyway, given that the wide flipper gap seems to be an issue ...

Some guy was on here a few weeks back selling custom made flippers, sorry but I can't find the post. This could be a much neater way of dealing with your issue in the short term.

But longer term, if ghostbusters has a design flaw, and the flipper gap spoils gameplay, it will take a hit value wise unfortunately. Kids like my shadow (as it has a gun on the front), and scared stiff (jumping spiders), these games come much cheaper than 4 grand
I don't really care if it was a private message £4000 is a joke! £4700 is the price they have been selling for and that is a good price on a nearly new machine. So to anyone on here please don't message me with silly offers. Thanks

@BigBear77 That was a personal message and was out of order being posted on here.

I do think your response was extremely poor to say the least. This is a friendly, courteous forum and we like to keep it that way. Frustration at not selling is no excuse for downright rudeness.

I have deleted that post.

Last edited:
Good luck with sale dude. A practically brand new game for a grand off the NIB price may be a bargain, it's probably just the summer lull.

The best way to find anything's market value is an auction starting at 99p, but then you lose so much in fees that it's no longer the best price for the seller.

I've yet to see a GB, let alone play one. I was most keen on seeing the little hologram Pin2K thingies but apparently they're another 'feature' that fell foul of the dreadful current multiple-versions trend, that I hope will some day die out.

The guys entitled to call me a txxt a little narrow minded I might add, as I am entitled to make an offer, I was hounest in my reasoning, and wish him luck
in getting his 4700.

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet Gb is awesome had Kevin over the other day and we found X files harder than gb it's an amazing game when you get the hang of it, I'm still loving it, think it's a great game good rules great layout the sounds lights and artwork are fantastic I finally finished of my slimer mod today to cover the cable ties etc plus slimed up the lights!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 45
The guys entitled to call me a txxt a little narrow minded I might add, as I am entitled to make an offer, I was hounest in my reasoning, and wish him luck
in getting his 4700.
I am sorry about putting that up Simon but firstly a few weeks ago you offered £4500 and then £4000 this morning so was much abit miffed. Anyway anyone who has bought from and on here knows me that all my pins I had are good and are priced good but I won't be giving away a pin like anyone on here wouldn't unless it's a piece on junk which mine arnt.

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet Gb is awesome had Kevin over the other day and we found X files harder than gb it's an amazing game when you get the hang of it, I'm still loving it, think it's a great game good rules great layout the sounds lights and artwork are fantastic I finally finished of my slimer mod today to cover the cable ties etc plus slimed up the lights!
Looks very cool Scotty! :)

Is there some Ghostbusters fan forum or Facebook group you could also post the for sale ad on? Good luck with your sale.

Big Bear i get silly offers like this all the time i have learned just to ignore them everybody loves a bargain as you know
when i bought my x men le i took a massive hit on it when i sold it but thats pinball you cant win them all i dont think it a great time to sell at the min with everybody in holiday mode bear with it i am sure you will get your buyer soon

Big Bear i get silly offers like this all the time i have learned just to ignore them everybody loves a bargain as you know
when i bought my x men le i took a massive hit on it when i sold it but thats pinball you cant win them all i dont think it a great time to sell at the min with everybody in holiday mode bear with it i am sure you will get your buyer soon

Wish I still had my X men LE :(

Ghostbusters is a fantastic game, i don't know what the dislike is all about. I'm a relative beginner to pinball and I find the game fantastic, the wife loves it also.

Ghostbusters is a fantastic game, i don't know what the dislike is all about. I'm a relative beginner to pinball and I find the game fantastic, the wife loves it also.
It is a great game but to hard for the kids so if I don't sell will try the wider flippers and sell something else

Well thats at least 3 of us like it then :D

It is a great game but to hard for the kids so if I don't sell will try the wider flippers and sell something else

Well i'm not a newb, having had a lot of games and i love mine also as i have previously mentioned. One of the best purchases i've made in a long time with the walking dead. You really should not try to sell something straight after buying it as you will also lose money and more than you'd like. New games need to be played for awhile so that they calm down. !00, 200, 300 games is not enough for the machine to settle in in my option. Ball spin and bounce calms down greatly after this period. And you will miss out on the journey through all the code updates, discovering all the new features added etc. Also as others mention there's lots you can do to make a game easier for kids, balls per game, outline post position, game settings, replay levels, extra balls, etc etc

Everyone remember the iron man comments when it was first released?............ The cycle continues

Back
Top Bottom