What's new

Sold Ghostbusters Pro £4700 firm

BigBear77

Registered
My last pin to go :( Just need abit more money for are build project so this is my last pin to go. Didn't want to but needs must!

It is brand new, only played 19 times, still got original box.

Mint condition.

A good saving on a as new machine.

No point in adding pictures as it still brand new.

Was £5350

Will take £4900

i know! Just haven't had time to play as to busy with are build project at the moment :( o well someone will get a bargain!

Thanks for all the interest but please no more silly offers as its brand new except a few plays.

I had a new Walking Dead translate on eBay and didn't want to take out of roll to photo and used a picture of the machine. Had several people on eBay ask if £99 was for the complete machine and one coupled this with a £70 offer. When I explained to one lady she said I should make it clear. She has just bought a two year old fruit machine for £50 so thought why wouldn't a new pinball be £99

I had a new Walking Dead translate on eBay and didn't want to take out of roll to photo and used a picture of the machine. Had several people on eBay ask if £99 was for the complete machine and one coupled this with a £70 offer. When I explained to one lady she said I should make it clear. She has just bought a two year old fruit machine for £50 so thought why wouldn't a new pinball be £99
Had plenty of people think they're worth a couple of hundred quid.
"There's not that much to them though, it's just a wooden box with a board and some balls, what can even go wrong with them?":hmm:

When I had the Mirror Blades I listed them on eBay for BIN. I must of had to cancel 6-8 auctions as people thought they were getting a complete machine even though it clearly stated.

at least ebay completed items is useful when folks think your mad when you tell them what pinballs sell for. I would say 7/ out of 10 folks who come for a sub £100 fruit machine ask what a pinball costs as they "fancy" one. best bet is to put sheets over them so the conversation doesn't come up as they always get a tad disappointed when you say £500 up

apolgoies Russell for hijacking your thread. price is fair for a as new machine. just to be aware if you do risk eBay the silly offers you get on here will pale in comparisome lol Try Phil as suggested as you still have the box

19 plays? It should have that in testing....thats just delivery millage :D. It IS brand new, just not in a box.

Had plenty of people think they're worth a couple of hundred quid.
"There's not that much to them though, it's just a wooden box with a board and some balls, what can even go wrong with them?":hmm:
Makes you wonder what Andy Netherwood does all day ? :rolleyes:

apolgoies Russell for hijacking your thread. price is fair for a as new machine. just to be aware if you do risk eBay the silly offers you get on here will pale in comparisome lol Try Phil as suggested as you still have the box
Hi Steve why would Phil be interested in it as he sells them and gets them at trade price?

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom