What's new

Sold Ghostbusters Pro £4700 firm

Talking of Harleys, tis is one of the nicest I've ever seen.
Pics taken today at Oldsmar , Florida.
I want one.
WP_20160723_13_11_08_Pro.jpg
[
WP_20160723_13_11_27_Pro.jpg

s_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_24_e2_98_24e2981f60b6cbd6a99d3fafdc99a866.jpg

replicas seems we like the same style, 1200 engine with fatter front wheel, but very similar 48 harley

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attitude Harley with handgrenade start button, all in one disc and sprocket setup. 1200cc, bought a while back going to turn it into a mad max bike all Matt black

I had Honda cbx1000 Kawasaki 1300 GPZ750 Death Trap has you tap the gears down to go into a bend the revs would come up and turbo cuts in a few brown moments there sold for Gpz 900 ninja thern along come wife then kids get the picture now play safe with pinball again my wife has full bike licence 5 foot two 7 1/2 stone kept dropping the bike at traffic lights feet could not touch the ground on her GPZ550

No interest at £4700? Don't understand think it's a great game, are people not feeling it. Maybe it will have to be another bike.

No interest at £4700? Don't understand think it's a great game, are people not feeling it. Maybe it will have to be another bike.

Only had a handful of games on my one so far , but first impressions are really good :)

Well I think it's a great price and if I had not pledged my salary to Phil at a pinball heaven for the rest of this year I would have probably gone for it but I have a woz and Hobbit to buy and although never played one, I feel that is a game beyond my skill set and would frustrate me but if I had that spare cash at hand it seems a no brained to buy.
That's why I'm not going for it but as everyone seems to think it's the best thing to come along in recent times, other than people not having that kind of spare cash, can't figure why it's not sold.

Neither can I, it's basically brand new with the box still. Anyway still available people! At £4700 that's £650 cheaper and mint. Martin should be coming in the next couple of weeks to collect a other sold machine so can go with him in the box for delivery.

If that was a personal message then you are way out of order and should be banned, he may have a point at 4K, it no longer has a valid warranty and the fact that so many have moved in so little time speaks volumes.
Your pricing is fine but not insulting other members for asking a lower price, I for one think 4K is too high and so will have to accept being I suppose a mega twat.

Back
Top Bottom