What's new

Sold Ghostbusters Pro £4700 firm

The best offer I got was £4500 and I would rather keep it than lose £850 as is still brand new. I can understand losing abit of money.

still used tho im afraid so i dont think you will ever get full price you wouldnt expect to pay full whack for a pair of pants only worn once would you?

I wasn't asking for full price I had it up for £4900 so that's a saying of £450. If someone had been close to that I would have considered it but not £850 less for basically a new machine with box.

Well I would say it has to be worth £4900 and if I was not so passionate about the JJP stuff at the moment Steve's comment may not have been too far from being on the money but I think my skills are wasted on a GB and although I have never played one I think I would want to hit it with a hammer within another 19 plays......... although I am that fickle if i did play it I would probably be saying amazing, gotta have one, need it yesterday!!!!

Ok I have put it back up for sale, it is £4900 firm on that price.

Last edited:
That didn't take long to jump on the news this morning lol
:)

Just opened my emails this morning to find my reserve place preorder for the fishtales playfields has come through. I have 10 days to checkout before it goes to someone else. What to do

Just opened my emails this morning to find my reserve place preorder for the fishtales playfields has come through. I have 10 days to checkout before it goes to someone else. What to do

Playfields plural? I know its a great game, but how many have you got? :)

If anything, I'd say having a new playfield as well will help sell the FT if you decided go that route Gaz.

The ghostbusters will be available till the 8th July if not sold will be kept for the children and one of my Harleys will be sold to fund are build, so best get a move on anyone who maybe interested.

I have dropped the price to £4700. Got box,hardly been used. Bought from pinball heaven.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom