What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

It seems to me Stern sell everything they make no matter what they charge mugs like us as we still Q up for the proverbial kick in the nuts! So why would they even bother to make another Vault that will probably cost £15k

I’ve always said id love to see GB reworked or my dream of TWD with telltale art and it could be a thing of absolute Beauty. Unlike TWDs **** fest abomination of the Prem/Pro art that puts most people off. Thankfully the LE not so much as it’s a crate full of zombies so kinda works slightly better.

From what I'm hearing its score displays only.

even though that photo looks terrible the more I hear about pulp fiction the more I'm excited about it.

If it is DMD I wager its the widescreen DMD that they use in the remakes, which is actually a display screen that takes HDMI in. I can't imagine anyone going down a old school DMD route given the cost of it.

Probably a good thing as AP weren't so great in the animations department anyway.

Last edited:
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvMGMvZjkvZTBjZjk0MzQ4NDRkYzQwMzFiNmFkMTc2ZDY5ZTIyODhlYTZhYTVmMC5qcGVn

Back
Top Bottom