What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Pretty sure that photo is not the game. I hope I’m right on this one!

Still not sure what Stern SAM game is getting vaulted but probably Avatar given they’ve green lighted next two movies for J Cameron. Could be a total rework when I listened to a John Borg interview- he’s already got two games finished he reckoned

Think Neil mentioned it in 2016 as Sterns next game - then Dutch Pinball rumoured to have the license a while back too

Still not sure what Stern SAM game is getting vaulted but probably Avatar given they’ve green lighted next two movies for J Cameron. Could be a total rework when I listened to a John Borg interview- he’s already got two games finished he reckoned

stern are really gearing up for their new factory I’m going to make a bold guess here but I think Stern could end up doing 5 cornerstones with the capability they have. can the market cope!

I hope they’re not building the company up to sell it on to larger owners- certainly would make it a more attractive brand proposition to someone

I heard it was Big Buck Hunter Pro..........

Maybe but Raw Thrills / Playmechanics are working with CGC. Not sure it would sell well in woke 2023

I think if Stern wanted to print money- they should remake Tron or LOTR which I think is Whitestar. Warner Bros are releasing the extended versions of the three movies in cinemas to mark the 20th anniversary of their release

I think if Stern wanted to print money- they should remake Tron or LOTR which I think is Whitestar. Warner Bros are releasing the extended versions of the three movies in cinemas to mark the 20th anniversary of their release
Wheel of fortune with a finished code maybe? In all seriousness, I think another LOTR would sell in good numbers.

Without looking and maybe Jim might know I guess white star would need a lot of rework with certain components no longer available I doubt Stern will do that maybe port it to spike 2 but with keefer off staff who knows the state of the code. Tron it’s SAM might need some work also but stern have ported a game from Sam to spike but more likely. I think the cost of the license on both is the issue.

SAM and whitestar are very similar platforms. Porting to spike is an option I guess - could even emulate the 8bit processor lol

Think the different backbox design would be a pain due to factory tooling etc.

Not sure they need to do this though - it's extra hassle and they're sold out already?!

Back
Top Bottom