What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

It seems to me Stern sell everything they make no matter what they charge mugs like us as we still Q up for the proverbial kick in the nuts! So why would they even bother to make another Vault that will probably cost £15k

I’ve always said id love to see GB reworked or my dream of TWD with telltale art and it could be a thing of absolute Beauty. Unlike TWDs **** fest abomination of the Prem/Pro art that puts most people off. Thankfully the LE not so much as it’s a crate full of zombies so kinda works slightly better.

From what I'm hearing its score displays only.

even though that photo looks terrible the more I hear about pulp fiction the more I'm excited about it.

If it is DMD I wager its the widescreen DMD that they use in the remakes, which is actually a display screen that takes HDMI in. I can't imagine anyone going down a old school DMD route given the cost of it.

Probably a good thing as AP weren't so great in the animations department anyway.

Last edited:
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2UvMGMvZjkvZTBjZjk0MzQ4NDRkYzQwMzFiNmFkMTc2ZDY5ZTIyODhlYTZhYTVmMC5qcGVn

Back
Top Bottom