What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Thought this was on the radar for a while now!
There is also another game coming that nobody has even mentioned yet. I am not going to say 'I called it first'.

I wish CGC would build Cactus Canyon first and forfil the orders.

Perhaps the rarest game is not the best game ehh?!

Good times in pinball, plenty of choice to keep most people happy and get the 'children' bickering at each other

As mentioned earlier getting the music must be a nightmare. Can you imagine holding the publishing rights to Miserlou. “So you want to make a pulp fiction pinball. Well we own the most iconic tune from the film. Give me £100k up front? No? Well there’s no point in putting it out then”.
Talk about having the upper hand in negotiations.

Now that's exciting, although my wife response was "a pulp fiction can kiss my a**e".

Which translates it's not coming in the house in a million years, oh well I stick it next to my virtual Halloween. 🙁

WIth music licensing it is down to how many units the audio is used in. They wont have to pay $100,000's to use it in a couple of thousand games. You will find it is £xx on each one.
If the company want to make more, they should put in place negotiation for further units.
They want to earn money from the music, everyone does. It all adds up.
TV companies use the music in adverts before the film is screened.

I suspect when the original film came out the soundtrack was relatively cheap. It’s a bit of a victim of its own success. Who needs whom more? I know how much we used to charge for music in films. £20k would be relatively common back in the 90s.

The figure used earlier was pretty much tongue in cheek but CCG are in an incredibly weak negotiating position. They are going to be trying to licence a key song. Everyone involved in the process knows how important it is in the soundtrack. It doesn’t help that machines are so expensive. Would you take a royalty of 50p a game if they retail at £12k plus?

Now that's exciting, although my wife response was "a pulp fiction can kiss my a**e".

Which translates it's not coming in the house in a million years, oh well I stick it next to my virtual Halloween. 🙁
TIME FOR YOUR MAN PANTS!!! 😂

Could be worse. You know like a Bond 60th or something..
Bond 60 is epic though - they 100% nailed it!

this is like lethal weapon arv 3 artwork. although I’m not convinced this is the game.

Bond 60 is epic though - they 100% nailed it!

this is like lethal weapon arv 3 artwork. although I’m not convinced this is the game.
Time will only tell it will be at the TPF later this month.

big money is a point of view though…

play it for yourself make your own mind but as a bond fan from an art POV it’s spot on.

big money is a point of view though…

play it for yourself make your own mind but as a bond fan from an art POV it’s spot on.
Completely agree. As long as it makes financial sense and you enjoy the theme then I say go for it. In 5-10 years could be a 30-40k pin with how crazy things are getting. Deffo going to be a rare one in this country with how people talk about it 😅 Not many people will be able to claim to have that one in the collection

Back
Top Bottom