What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Pretty sure that photo is not the game. I hope I’m right on this one!

Still not sure what Stern SAM game is getting vaulted but probably Avatar given they’ve green lighted next two movies for J Cameron. Could be a total rework when I listened to a John Borg interview- he’s already got two games finished he reckoned

Think Neil mentioned it in 2016 as Sterns next game - then Dutch Pinball rumoured to have the license a while back too

Still not sure what Stern SAM game is getting vaulted but probably Avatar given they’ve green lighted next two movies for J Cameron. Could be a total rework when I listened to a John Borg interview- he’s already got two games finished he reckoned

stern are really gearing up for their new factory I’m going to make a bold guess here but I think Stern could end up doing 5 cornerstones with the capability they have. can the market cope!

I hope they’re not building the company up to sell it on to larger owners- certainly would make it a more attractive brand proposition to someone

I heard it was Big Buck Hunter Pro..........

Maybe but Raw Thrills / Playmechanics are working with CGC. Not sure it would sell well in woke 2023

I think if Stern wanted to print money- they should remake Tron or LOTR which I think is Whitestar. Warner Bros are releasing the extended versions of the three movies in cinemas to mark the 20th anniversary of their release

I think if Stern wanted to print money- they should remake Tron or LOTR which I think is Whitestar. Warner Bros are releasing the extended versions of the three movies in cinemas to mark the 20th anniversary of their release
Wheel of fortune with a finished code maybe? In all seriousness, I think another LOTR would sell in good numbers.

Without looking and maybe Jim might know I guess white star would need a lot of rework with certain components no longer available I doubt Stern will do that maybe port it to spike 2 but with keefer off staff who knows the state of the code. Tron it’s SAM might need some work also but stern have ported a game from Sam to spike but more likely. I think the cost of the license on both is the issue.

SAM and whitestar are very similar platforms. Porting to spike is an option I guess - could even emulate the 8bit processor lol

Think the different backbox design would be a pain due to factory tooling etc.

Not sure they need to do this though - it's extra hassle and they're sold out already?!

Back
Top Bottom