What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F I V E days of Pinball, including the UK Open

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Proud to announce that Fourpure is our official beer partner. with their brewery in the worlds best City, London, the host venue for the world famous UK Open...

Fourpure will be providing over 18 pinballers some free samples of their pioneering craft beers...

oh I don't think we will need any more samples :D the club isn't licensed so sadly we will be giving it all away!!!

Does that mean another stall-ball variant, where rather than being 'out' when draining, you down a pint and go to the back of the queue. Last one still able to keep upright without holding onto the machine wins?

Does that mean another stall-ball variant, where rather than being 'out' when draining, you down a pint and go to the back of the queue. Last one still able to keep upright without holding onto the machine wins?

Not sure we have enough beer for that level of play [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice, spooky is a fantastically fun table (though I've only ever been able to play the virtual version). I'm very jealous :)

Please note ** Owing to circumstances outside our control we are unable to host the Flip Frenzy event at Chief Coffee. Therefore it will now be hosted at Flip Out. Flip Out will open at 17:30 on the Wednesday and the competition will start at 19:00 and end at 23:00.

Apologies for this but unfortunately this is out of our control.

Further update on this and the event will be emailed out later this week.

Still three places for Friday qualifying and one place has opened up for Saturday morning qualifying.

Geez Ben!

Today is the last day to register. Tomorrow is too late.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

this is reminding me of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, today is the day thou shalt register, tomorrow thou shalt not count to, proceeding to the day after is right out... 😃

I did both last year, but found it all a bit too much to be honest - a bit hectic... I am hoping this year it is less stressful - so putting all my faith in the team to make it smooooooth.

Insert toast of London meme that works.

Last edited:
We'll have to see. It was hectic last year partly because of the hiccups with the score sheets.
The scores are being done by scorekeeper volunteers this year, and the classics format is different so fingers crossed it'll run smoothly.
If not, at least we've got free beer samples to occupy us!!

Back
Top Bottom