What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira-HOH Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I have an unopened pack of Durex NIB somewhere I have had since the early 80's. I was never lucky enough to get to use them anyway so surely they must be worth a fortune now if pinflation is anything to go by! :p
Col are they le if so il pay ya 10k ha ha

I got offered a NIB unopened original Spiderman for £7k last month (it's gone now before anyone messages 😂)
Where on earth do people get offers like this 🤣
Are you walking down the street and someone in a trench coat whispers they've got a NIB Spiderman?

Where on earth do people get offers like this 🤣
Are you walking down the street and someone in a trench coat whispers they've got a NIB Spiderman?

No, you gob-off on a video about wanting a Spiderman and people send messages with all sorts of interesting offers.

Alas nobody has messaged offering their Cirqus Voltaire yet 😉

Had the legs on. Someone didn't know what they were doing.

They have Stern T-shirts on too so clearly it's either the main warehouse or at least a pinball distributor so you'd think that they would know about moving these things.

Massive shame for whoever was supposed to get that machine. Maybe they'll get a 40th edition as an apology 😬.

They have Stern T-shirts on too so clearly it's either the main warehouse or at least a pinball distributor so you'd think that they would know about moving these things.

Massive shame for whoever was supposed to get that machine. Maybe they'll get a 40th edition as an apology 😬.
The story on Pinside was "Welp I was all set to join the owners club with a premium with topper and every extra mod available. After wiring a nice sum to a distributor today I get these pics...". I didn't understand the powder coated legs if it was a Premium, maybe that was one of the extras.

He’s had that on the forklift sideways, the second he’s lifted that up the backend has flipped it off. If that is what happened and it sure looks like it, the guys and absolute idiot!

Last edited:
Yeah but just make 1 pinball game not several variations , in 10 years no one will care
So nobody cares about gold TAF vs TAF? Nobody cares about Marilyn Taxi vs Regular?

give people a choice and if you don’t get it then don’t get it!

I have an unopened pack of Durex NIB somewhere I have had since the early 80's. I was never lucky enough to get to use them anyway so surely they must be worth a fortune now if pinflation is anything to go by! :p
Back in his prime Colin still wasn’t getting any 😂👍 - thank god for internet Pron!

who knows. The container thats on the way will be rammed full of Godzilla's I'd guess leaving maybe just enough time for another container? before the end of the year?

I was hoping for DP but from what people were saying on pinside it was looking like next year anyway so not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom