What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a job lot of EMs on eBay. Flipper Parade, OXO and a bingo. Always fancied an OXO I love the artwork and the backglass but sadly the cabinet on this one has been hardcore violated with wallpaper by the looks of it
Screenshot_20190720-121907~2.png

Wow! Basically it plays fine but we can show you pictures of no working dmd and a stuck flipper. Also we can tell you the boards are fine but all inside pictures will be taken through the coin door! Hmmm, caveat emptor....
More photos - actually turned on this time. DMD, lights and batteries.. along with a few baked connectors.. No bids yet, not on my wishlist and it seems from the lack of bidding on nobody else's..

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

[/URL]

If J Park is on your radar then go for it !
Anything off is a bonus in my opinion, these are going up ……. At least until the next dinosaur 🦖 pin
Great fun playing this at NERG …… Thanks Andy Foster
More photos - actually turned on this time. DMD, lights and batteries.. along with a few baked connectors.. No bids yet, not on my wishlist and it seems from the lack of bidding on nobody else's..

I offered him £1500 but he said he had had an "Expert" tell him it was worth at least £2100 because another sold on ebay. He originally was asking £2495

I offered him £1500 but he said he had had an "Expert" tell him it was worth at least £2100 because another sold on ebay. He originally was asking £2495
I never trust anyone who calls themselves an expert, in fact I avoid all men in white coats..
I suspect we'll be seeing it again..
.. Including the back glass removal action shot... ;)

There's a Williams A-Go-Go just appeared on eBay with a beautifully repainted cabinet but possibly the worst repair job I've ever seen on a playfield, such a shame as it looks like a really interesting machines

Screenshot_20190721-025050.png

Anyone going to snap up this 'appreciating asset'?

Doesn't sound like someone who's cleaned and waxed it over the 20 years of ownership..

Anyone going to snap up this 'appreciating asset'?

Doesn't sound like someone who's cleaned and waxed it over the 20 years of ownership..
That has got to be the angriest eBay listing I have ever read, I feel like he's gonna pop out the screen and beat me up after reading that 😂

That has got to be the angriest eBay listing I have ever read, I feel like he's gonna pop out the screen and beat me up after reading that 😂

That is some funny reading. All that upper case and bad spelling. Man, he must be miffed. As a side note....

"THE GAME WAS MOVED A FEW WEEKS AGO AND NO LONGER WORKS PROPERLY IN GAME MODE..IT JUST SEEMS TO BE IN DEMO MODE ONLY"
Ah, that old chestnut! LOL.

I might have been interested for a non working T2 for £1.5k. At the end of the day that's what it is. Also the 48hr deadline for pick up. I'm not retired so work gets in the way and if using Martin, then I work with him on times along with the seller and make it a nice experience all round.

It's been on for ages, he started it at around £800. Thinks he can get £2k for it, dream on.

That EATPM started at £2700. Looks like its been in that garage for a while - hopefully somewhat weather proof.

That EATPM started at £2700. Looks like its been in that garage for a while - hopefully somewhat weather proof.

No it started at around £800, trust me i messaged him ages ago about it.

Ah I saw it on Gumtree for £2700 months back. You didn't snap it up for £800? Nobody did!? Surely its a £1500 pin all day..

Start price was £800, i think i offered him £1200 but he was having none of it. God knows when it was last powered on and what state it's in re: backbox.

Start price was £800, i think i offered him £1200 but he was having none of it. God knows when it was last powered on and what state it's in re: backbox.
you dont need it Arv youve bought enough this week lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom