What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon this Golden Arrow might scrub up nicely , plus that's an original Taito Space Invaders Cab in the background "....
1970s Golden Arrow Pinball Machine. Condition is used. Hasn't been turned on for 30 years . It's been sat in the back on grandparents house not been turned on so sold as seen ...." the person selling this has cool Grandparents if you ask me ...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970s-Golden-Arrow-Pinball-Machine/283557061621

Looks to be the wiped down with a rag, new rubbers, new sticker version of this:

There was another one that sold recently, but i can't find it.

Think I'd rather have a new one , they are only about 60 quid.
£100 these days

5f0e6aacc3eaa4f3fd9540d1e1a413c5.jpg

Last edited:
The Rolling Stones that keeps popping up on eBay is it anyone’s from here?

Can someone save this please. I have never played this title, but it looks like fun for a couple of games. Would be nice to come across one at a show ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-...26226417b5:g:nycAAOSw2opdJysa&redirect=mobile

Soccer Kings is not getting the love I’m afraid......:eek:

With respect to everyone involved including Zaccaria and yourself - I would normally play and own anything, but I wouldn't pay any sum of money for Soccer Kings.

Soccer Kings, at £500 non-working, no coin mech?...
This one is pretty damned dreadful. The top playfield is trivial and you're stuck in there far too often, it destroys the game flow. Also the sounds will make you want to rip the speakers out.
soccer kings a great doner pin for other sys 2 zaccs. its the worst game in that system by a mile

:D

Nice try but if he has done his homework he is prob aware that working Star Wars go 2K+ all day, nice ones 2.5K ........ I think the last couple Ebay ones went 2.6

A few hundred quid thrown at this one could have it looking good.

And if he hasn't done his homework and is reading this then price has gone up 😁

Or he has seen the refurbed one listed at £3995 and seen ££££ signs :D

When he listed it, I asked what he wanted for it, he said "It'll go for what it goes for. ". I don't know how serious the high bidder is, as usual on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom