What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That soon escalated £1000 now :rolleyes:
At a grand that is still a decent project. No way would you need to spend more than a few hundred.

If you want to redecal cab, ColorDMD etc , go mental etc then that of course is another matter :D

The only question is whether there is a damp issue with cab? It may just look crappy at the rear but be perfectly sound - they often do.

Sent from Dagobah using the force

Last edited:
When he listed it, I asked what he wanted for it, he said "It'll go for what it goes for. ". I don't know how serious the high bidder is, as usual on eBay!
You can’t beat a good honest 99p start gives you a proper idea what a pin is really worth
Can’t see it being worth more that 1k though the back looks nasty like it’s been sat in water for some time no boards pic or underside of playfield or bottom of cab

You can’t beat a good honest 99p start gives you a proper idea what a pin is really worth
Can’t see it being worth more that 1k though the back looks nasty like it’s been sat in water for some time no boards pic or underside of playfield or bottom of cab
I guarantee the only reason it's seeing strong bidding is that it was shown booting up to 'Insert Coins' and with working service menu buttons. That's about it.

I guarantee the only reason it's seeing strong bidding is that it was shown booting up to 'Insert Coins' and with working service menu buttons. That's about it.
Ok so it's booting to game ready status. Power and cpu are working - could still be battery leak and other issues. But if so could be repaired.

Some people love projects and at 1k, even if you needed to spend 500 on it... After the hours put in on it you would have a nice Star Wars for 1500.

I'd be up for this if I didn't have a SW

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Ok so it's booting to game ready status. Power and cpu are working - could still be battery leak and other issues. But if so could be repaired.

Some people love projects and at 1k, even if you needed to spend 500 on it... After the hours put in on it you would have a nice Star Wars for 1500.

I'd be up for this if I didn't have a SW

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
People in general get royally scared off by a non-booting game. I understand that - there's a minimum that is met by a game that at least boots - and it's not something that personally concerns me, but it does for many. Six unique bidders on that auction so far says as much.

Agreed that there's still money in this one. Some licenses are easy to sell to the wider fanbase outside of pinball and Star Wars is one of them.

People in general get royally scared off by a non-booting game. I understand that - there's a minimum that is met by a game that at least boots - and it's not something that personally concerns me, but it does for many. Six unique bidders on that auction so far says as much.

Agreed that there's still money in this one. Some licenses are easy to sell to the wider fanbase outside of pinball and Star Wars is one of them.
True. £500 base refurb, circa £1500 is good seeing I got a "stunning example" LW3 that needs re re decalled, targets, recoated legs and metalwork with a saggy bottom for £1400! I might bid and and add it to the goods in door.

Monopoly £500

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-Machine-Monopoly/293171484592

s-l1600.jpg

cpr does replacement backglasses,although avoid the first batch run as dale and flash are very red in the face

No, she does not respond, she is either rude or going though some sort of problem! Is it really worth 850+?

Facebook can be VERY inconsistent with giving notifications, so it's quite possible she doesn't know.....or of course she could just be bonkers like the lot of 'em.

she sent me pics of the playfield when she was thinking of selling it,it's worn badly around the saucer/pop bumper areas

Last edited:
I personally don't think it is worth much at all to be honest. £750 for a non worker, with a trashed playfield - I am out.

1990's Limited Edition Bally Pool Sharks Pin Ball Machine . Condition is Used. Pin Ball Machine has been stored in an out house so some condensation has set under the glass. Needs to be serviced but was working 3 years ago.

condensation under the glass?? It looks like mold
s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom