What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a cheeky little price jump in 2 years, even with the ebay surcharge.

I hope it was you that described yourself as an 'enthusiast'. :p

I am indeed that “enthusiast” 🤓🤓🤓.

Edited having read sellers comments.
You’ve gotta go high on eBay to account for the idiots who low ball you I suppose.

Yep that's my JP. @Spandangler did a lovely job on it and was a pleasure to deal with.
Price can always come down, can't go up. Preprepared price for the ludicrous offers I'm going to get as it's ebay. Don't see many for sale.
A Lost World JP sold for £2100 recently also and this is a better game imo.
Happy to have a chat and do deal through this site also plus contribute a donation if it comes to a sale.

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Gaming machine pin ball

Yeah I spoke to him a bit yesterday, basically to check it had been picked up. He was under the impression he'd priced too low due to all the messages he got.
It's a total feed frenzy on anything reasonably priced that comes up on the open market. Soooooooo many people watching the sites constantly.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Wow! Basically it plays fine but we can show you pictures of no working dmd and a stuck flipper. Also we can tell you the boards are fine but all inside pictures will be taken through the coin door! Hmmm, caveat emptor....
Apparently he say he can prove the machine is working because he has taken a picture of the 2 flippers in different positions WHAT??? I have asked him for pictures of.........
1) the playfield illuminated, 2) The display working 3) Pictures of the boards in the backbox.
His reply? "Dont worry it is all fine" Yeah right!

If J Park is on your radar then go for it !
Anything off is a bonus in my opinion, these are going up ……. At least until the next dinosaur 🦖 pin
Great fun playing this at NERG …… Thanks Andy Foster

Even more worrying is that it is located on the east coast above Yarmouth just think of all that salty sea air helping the mushrooms to grow inside!

It's a total feed frenzy on anything reasonably priced that comes up on the open market. Soooooooo many people watching the sites constantly.
That and the same ones listed over and over again on ebay, well the overpriced ones!

I was looking at sold auctions on ebay, trying to get sense of prices and I found this:

Flintstones : "Flintstone pinball machines. Condition is Used. This requires some maintainable and repairs. Can be played but led display doesn't work. Selling due to moving. Don't know much about what people need to know about these things, but ask me anything and I'll try and give you an answer. It comes with repair manuals and spare parts. Welcome to have a look at it. Cash on collection preferred. Thanks"

It looks like it sold for £250 in only 6 minutes from being listed.

That and the same ones listed over and over again on ebay, well the overpriced ones!

I was looking at sold auctions on ebay, trying to get sense of prices and I found this:

Flintstones : "Flintstone pinball machines. Condition is Used. This requires some maintainable and repairs. Can be played but led display doesn't work. Selling due to moving. Don't know much about what people need to know about these things, but ask me anything and I'll try and give you an answer. It comes with repair manuals and spare parts. Welcome to have a look at it. Cash on collection preferred. Thanks"

View attachment 88860
View attachment 88861

Talk to @ronnie63 as believe that he bought this but even though ebay states sold for £250 he actually had to pay quite a bit more for it so with ebay don't believe everything you read!! 🙄

View attachment 88860
View attachment 88861
Unless you are very lucky with timing on EBay etc then the best hope is local finds. I have bought 4 pins very locally this year just thru word of mouth [emoji3]

The craziest one couple of years ago was off the chimney sweep [emoji23]

Unless you are very lucky with timing on EBay etc then the best hope is local finds. I have bought 4 pins very locally this year just thru word of mouth [emoji3]

The craziest one couple of years ago was off the chimney sweep [emoji23]

But that ain’t the crazy part. Grizz ain’t got a chimney 🤪

Laser ear? Laser war on Facebook £1000 Stockton area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom