What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's an excellent price for a Ripley's, not a very common machine and quite a few people after one. I would of had a bid if I didn't have an Addams potentially on the way! Enjoy it a fantastic game!

Another pinball ad where the owner couldn’t give a rats ass about a proper description or decent photos. At least we know most of the lights work from the 2 photos, shame about the flipper alignment 😂

85096D0D-066D-4ED0-92E3-F57628067D02.jpeg

06D23C78-3591-4BF4-B214-DEA886B9F392.jpeg

It looks like it is not booting! 2 crap picture tells me he is hiding something and the price is Waaaay to high! I guess the ebay name explains all

But he says it's working great. Surely he wouldn't lie? 😁

This is the 4th cyclone for sale in the last few months. I wonder if it may be the same one from a previous sale and it turned out to be fooked.

this machine was mine from last year that was close to breaking as everybody in the UK hates the game yet I had Americans asking me to ship the entire playfield which is nice for £500 . Lovely 11B boards in there and for some reason (maybe it was a prototype) it had twin alpha numeric displays not 2 and 2s (notice the bodge on the speaker panel) anyway this guy took it away for £700 and it played fine.

if you cant shift a tidy working one for £700 then that = no love LOL

I had 12 Comets in a row back in the day so got sick of the fairground pins very quickly.

I love mine too! But if only a handful of us love it and we've all got one then, yeah, not much love!

I remember being tempted by your when yours was up for sale. With some subtle LED's (these look a bit bright) they look lovely.

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 23.31.42.png

I have asked him for for picture IN DAYLIGHT of the playfield, side overall machine and inside backbox Also to confirm condition of boards and whether it is FULLY working as the current picture (taken in a cellar) does not show f-ck all

I have asked him for for picture IN DAYLIGHT of the playfield, side overall machine and inside backbox Also to confirm condition of boards and whether it is FULLY working as the current picture (taken in a cellar) does not show f-ck all
Some machines I just get a gut feeling it's not worth the hassle. This is one of them.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I asked again for picture and confirmation it was fully working and got this reply......’m looking for a £1000 so probably not for you.
£1000? I nearly fell off my chair! No wonder he has the ebay name "gotnowonga" He is not likely to have any in the near future.
I see his is also trying to sell an old Porche for £9K!
I reckon he is one of those "alternative comedians"

anyone seen the facebook ad from the guy in newcastle - Jacob Bailey selling various machines at £500 a pop ?

It’s actually disappeared by magic - here are the pics he sent me /

Attachments

• 887ABDD1-4735-49BB-8DD8-8AA48013AAB6.png
    887ABDD1-4735-49BB-8DD8-8AA48013AAB6.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 77
  • EABADC7F-4BCF-4457-BFF7-4C3D9880F38B.png
    EABADC7F-4BCF-4457-BFF7-4C3D9880F38B.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 74
hes actually given me an address now in gateshead - and gateshead pinheads want to check him out ?

Scam-a-rama for sure.

Who would login to a facebook group, where there are numerous other listings at 2K+ (and the rest) and then think - yeah 500 sounds good.

hes actually given me an address now in gateshead - any gateshead pinheads want to check him out ?

This site can be so very cruel (as I have discovered in the past), but if it looks to be good to be true etc etc etc. It stinks.
On a separate note got a message back from the guy with the Cyclone on eBay He has added some more pictures in the dark and steadfastly refuses to post daytime pics or from inside back-box. and reckons it is still worth a grand! It stinks more than a wrestlers jockstrap!

anyone seen the facebook ad from the guy in newcastle - Jacob Bailey selling various machines at £500 a pop ?
This AD is now on Gumtree. He wants £1234 for each one. I offered to buy the lot and collect this week but surprise surprise you cannot collect and have to use his courier service. I dont know why I dont just give him my Bank Account details and PIN.. I can trust him surely????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom