What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same, but I already knew. I messaged asking when I could view them, just out of curiosity for what BS he would reply with, I didn;t get a response.

Currently a feed frenzy over a Ninja Turtles on Facebook [emoji23] Hope people are factoring in the best part of 300 if that display is actually fecked

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

That Turtles is just along the road from me.
I'm not interested but I always think it is fun to ask loads of questions.

No price. Seller has confirmed display isnt working. Its in West Lothian. People crawling all over it so good luck !
I wouldn't waste your time Ronnie tbh.
Get the impression they want good money for it.
More than likely a person who doesn't know better will pay about 1k for it thinking it can still be played properly without a dmd

Why would the Gladiator go to eBay and not be offered here first? ebay selling fees are a b**ch.
You say that like people pay top money for games on the forum as opposed to 'community rates.'

It's a good thing to keep machines in circulation amongst members for sure, but I can't blame someone for not taking advantage of the market options right now.

Plus this forum doesn't have a lot of love for Gottlieb games, it seems. This place be Bally/Williams n' Stern, arrr. Check the last two whole pages of threads in the Machines for Sale forum, at the time of writing there's not even 5 threads for machines that aren't either Stern or BW...

Gladiator would struggle on forum. Even good late model gottlieb like stargate arent popular. Even on ebay it could struggle to 4 figures

At least we have options now for the 128x16 machines, single colour LED like Boston Pinball, multi-colour Pin2DMD (DIY) and PinballSP (coming soon...). I believe the latter 2 will run "letterbox" on 128x32 panel. Significant cash to factor into the purchase, but multi-colour is a great upgrade.

Not pinball but.....

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Sooty Arcade Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom