What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pinball but.....

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Sooty Arcade Machine

And sooty himself is selling it! WOW! gotta be worth ££££££££

This dead Bobby Orr could be a complete disaster zone.

The seller has bought a variety of electronic components including diodes and capacitors to fix it.

Worst of all, there is a battery corrosion repair kit in the stash !

Now Bobby Orr Guy has given up and wants rid .......

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/264376377937
Love Bobby Orr

Always fancied one. But prob not this one [emoji16] Backglass broken also

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I don't know... to me that's a good project buy for someone that is skilled in diagnosis. If the price stays somewhat around that region it's a moneymaker especially with the spare parts provided. Even if higher that is someone's ticket into pinball cheaply via repair.

Is it going to be ideal or pretty? Not a chance but if I had the space and cash right now, I'd be diving right onto that.

I don't know... to me that's a good project buy for someone that is skilled in diagnosis. If the price stays somewhat around that region it's a moneymaker especially with the spare parts provided. Even if higher that is someone's ticket into pinball cheaply via repair.

Is it going to be ideal or pretty? Not a chance but if I had the space and cash right now, I'd be diving right onto that.

Not sure it will be much of a moneymaker if you have to source a replacement for the broken backglass...?

I really like the Bobby Orr project but getting too rich already. It looks like a replacement after market MPU, note early original MPU well battery damaged with the cr*ppy brown sockets pictured separately. I like the marker pen all over the backbox wiring schematic so somebodys been having a go 👍

Afternoon folks, i know i will regret passing this info :( but there's a nice (imho) Funhouse for sale in Glasgow... (hey, better to keep this in the forum if we can! ;) )

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/pinball-machine-...-funhouse-made-in-usa./1344969471

Seller might be well known to the forum as he has some 40 machines but I have spoken to him an he doesn't want to use a courier (not even Martin!) so will need to be cash on collection and local pick up only and sadly that's a bit of a long shot from Oxford :(

Someone local please get it before I decide to rent a van and drive north (new owner please get in touch if you decide to sell on!)

The Funhouse is legit and is ownd by a chap called John.
he messaged back on pInballowners

Yes it's johns use to be a member on here not seen him on for along while a few members including myself have bought from him in the past nice fella has a cracking collection of machines.

Looks like the ramp is cracked in one of the photos?
Seller seems genuine and highlighted the nibbles and chips. Info from seller....

Everything works as it should. Displays are crisp and correct. Has not been messed with. Playfield kick outs and playdeck in great condition for a 29yr old machine. Slingshot plastics have been ball chipped in the usual places. Original plastic ramps are strong with small nibbles in way of trapdoor light fixing which has been repositioned. track. Owned for 15+ years,part of a large collection so not hammered or moved about. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.

Would seem strange - given that they haven't one picture of it switched on, when so many pictures are included....

Bear in mind that's the starting bid...

Also has a credit dot despite apparently being "maintained regardless of cost" and "All functions on the play field are working perfectly". Could be something simple, might not be... My pet peeve.

No offence to the seller but those LEDs are ugly, a nice red plastic next to the thing flipper with a green LED under it... Can't stand games like that. Nothing like cool/warm whites to show off the natural colours of the playfield/plastics. Rant over 😂

No offence to the seller but those LEDs are ugly, a nice red plastic next to the thing flipper with a green LED under it... Can't stand games like that. Nothing like cool/warm whites to show off the natural colours of the playfield/plastics. Rant over 😂

Completely agree. I'd be fixing that before the credit dot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom