What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non booting RG on Facebook

Sounds like possible battery damage. 1k or offers
Screenshot_20190619-090813.jpg

Sent from my skate shop using Tapatalk

I can't recall a Harley Davidson for sale that wasn't a scam, these guys are pro's though, note UK plug socket in background :rolleyes:

Hey he’ll sell it me for £300? But won’t take PayPal.................
What could possibly go wrong?
Also has some other arcade machines?

I notice a certain Stephen C has bid on it too along with a few others on here falling over each other to get a bargain. Its a scam.

I asked him to send me a photo of todays newspaper on top of the pinball.. I shan't hold my breath.

I notice a certain Stephen C has bid on it too along with a few others on here falling over each other to get a bargain. Its a scam.

I asked him to send me a photo of todays newspaper on top of the pinball.. I shan't hold my breath.
Well if he is under 30 he is probably wondering what a newspaper is and where would you get such a thing [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

😁 rude not to as it is only in Ull , offered it to me for £1 but unfortunately somebody else got it :rolleyes:

Make sure you take your claw hammer with you when you pick it up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom