What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

If trying to get £2500, might be an idea to take off the £500 price tag :p

Maybe forgot the link?

With the high price and the prototype description lifted from ipdb you could be fooled into thinking he's actually selling a prototype!?

Last edited:
Maybe forgot the link?

With the high price and the prototype description lifted from ipdb you could be fooled into thinking he's actually selling a prototype!?
Jesus. 6250!?! [emoji23]

'Perfect' = extra cab bolts where security bar was, cab fade, topper missing???

Usual bull**** listing to snare the unwary

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to that eBay rule about no text or contact details in photos?

"These pinballs increase in value year after year. You will never lose money on buying one of these." LOL - more like almost guaranteed to lose money if you start at the price they are asking, although they will buy it back for 70% of the value so can effectively hire it for a year for £1,872 which sounds even more terrible value put that way.

Unusual ad this.

Nice to see an actual auction. The game looks clean, though there are nasty knocks to the cab. Scrap cars in the background hardly inspire confidence ...

Unusual ad this.

Nice to see an actual auction. The game looks clean, though there are nasty knocks to the cab. Scrap cars in the background hardly inspire confidence ...

Surprised it's at 451 already with 4 days to go. A Zacc EM.... is Queens Castle a sought after Zacc?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Zac Circus, possibly the most brutally punishing game I have played. Another actual auction. 4 player EM ....

Deals like this don't hang about! FFS

Loooook everyones favourite W2HO seller is now also selling off a Stargate

Refusing to be bowed by his disappointing sales thus far, or move his skanky bathroom table, he decided to price this fine example at a heroically optimistic 3.25k.

The naysayers told him that no gott could ever fetch such a price, especially without even a goddam shooting rod, but he just blew his nose on a tissue, wiped it on the playfield and said screw you. It's 3.25.

I just don't get it, has had time to put a Rottendog board in and new driver board, but cannot find any time to test it...

Loooook everyones favourite W2HO seller is now also selling off a Stargate

Refusing to be bowed by his disappointing sales thus far, or move his skanky bathroom table, he decided to price this fine example at a heroically optimistic 3.25k.

The naysayers told him that no gott could ever fetch such a price, especially without even a goddam shooting rod, but he just blew his nose on a tissue, wiped it on the playfield and said screw you. It's 3.25.

That Wh20 has been on there for about a year now I reckon.

Utterly mental.

And now this .....

'with no apparent wear to any part'

Wow. Not that is impressive on a 25 year old pinball machine. This sounds just the machine for me. But then this bombshell.

'Untested so cannot comment on switches lights and solenoids'

Oh .....so switches , lights and solenoids don't come under the 'part' category ??

I'm confused so for that reason ...I'm out :rofl:

That Stargate has been on eBay for at least a year, he had 2 on there at one point. Both are absolute trash heaps

Yeah that Star gate is at least 18months old.
Star gate does seem to have jumped recently. It was a 1500quid imo but I know two that has sold for 1800quid and another that the guy wants 2.3k. It ain't ever gonna be worth that though.

I assumed that Stargate was a joke with it being a project.

Yeah that Star gate is at least 18months old.
Star gate does seem to have jumped recently. It was a 1500quid imo but I know two that has sold for 1800quid and another that the guy wants 2.3k. It ain't ever gonna be worth that though.

I assumed that Stargate was a joke with it being a project.

You can have mine for £2,800 if you like... We all know what it's worth!! 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom