What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a risk committing to a game blind on Ebay, so I suspect that the location of the wcs will put most buyers off.

A local might get it for a good price

I just happen to live about 4mins away from it 😁
I don't have 2k to buy it though.
But if anyone is seriously interested, I may be able to go and see it for better pics or that.

Or if someone wants to buy it and I will store it for them 😂

I just happen to live about 4mins away from it 😁
I don't have 2k to buy it though.
But if anyone is seriously interested, I may be able to go and see it for better pics or that.

Or if someone wants to buy it and I will store it for them 😂
That would be a great idea, I would be tempted and others as well if we had more detail.

Zaccaria Space Shuttle, not something you see every day but it’s a non-worker so unless you’ve got good Zacc electronics knowledge could be a gamble even if it’s only £100 at the moment.

The seller also has a Zacc Supersonic cab as well.

Yeah I want the Williams version.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re. that Zacc Space Shuttle.
That original battery couldn't be better positioned to leak out over everything :eek:

The guy may be off his head with the price but you can't argue with his selling patter. One of the best descriptions I have read for a while 😂

The guy may be off his head with the price but you can't argue with his selling patter. One of the best descriptions I have read for a while 😂

I think it was £2,500.00 earlier now only £1999?

Maybe facebook Wez has advised him on price 😁

..and at the opposite end of the scale under "people also viewed" is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electronic-Pinball-Machine/333143865125 whatever that is.

I rescued this from a commercial building I renovated. I was going to refurbish it and use it in my wooden pinshed, but it is so heavy that I thought better of it.

Would make a fabulous master switch if you got it repaired.

Machines getting turned into coffee tables actually makes me so sad. The playfield on that looks pretty nice and Zacc machines aren't exactly common. Just makes you wonder what happened to the backbox.

Machines getting turned into coffee tables actually makes me so sad. The playfield on that looks pretty nice and Zacc machines aren't exactly common. Just makes you wonder what happened to the backbox.
I wouldn't do it to a machine that has some life left. But without the back box and associated gubbins, it would need a lot of restoration, probably too much to make it worthwhile. I'd imagine the backbox and translite etc already found a new home.

Probably made into a wall hanging.... or the Translite used as a picture 🤣😥

I wouldn't do it to a machine that has some life left. But without the back box and associated gubbins, it would need a lot of restoration, probably too much to make it worthwhile. I'd imagine the backbox and translite etc already found a new home.
Met a guy from Bristol who had the cabinet and not the head. Probably 12 years ago. Reckon it's the same chap. Could do with that score motor assembly.

I'm only interested in the playfield/apron etc so if you fancy sharing? It would be nice to know some of the parts are salvageable for something at least

I'm only interested in the playfield/apron etc so if you fancy sharing? It would be nice to know some of the parts are salvageable for something at least
The cab appears complete, you could make it a "playable" coffee table and maybe build in some form of score display (pi/arduino - that's beyond me!). @Moonbus was working on similar with a beheaded M&MPM cabinet.

The cab appears complete, you could make it a "playable" coffee table and maybe build in some form of score display (pi/arduino - that's beyond me!). @Moonbus was working on similar with a beheaded M&MPM cabinet.

My pacman was a playfield, a box of bits and half the boards. I have repaired the boards that came with it and sourced the rest so although it will end up as a playable coffee table it's still using the original electronics.
I'm using an Arduino or maybe something more modern to run mood lighting and auto leveling.

Using an Arduino, Pi or ESP32 and power controllers such as transistors or relays is perfectly viable though. I have a dream to make a modern EM hybrid using relays one day. I may even convert my actual EM magic circle as it's guts seem to be from many different generations and makes of other pinballs.

Due the impending "great move " I am listing lots of lock down bars coin doors aprons transformers etc etc

Prices to forum members much cheaper so PM me offers . Can be posted £5 any amount of stuff or collected from electric circus next weekend . We are open 4 days. Or from PLAY EXPO Manchester either day

Night Rider, interesting as it’s a very early Bally SS, I think their second production SS? Chimes for sound effects.

£800 high for non worker (or at least with issues) though, even if cosmetically looks ok as far as the blurry photos show.....and check out that 1970’s ‘tache on the face of the truck driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom