What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee'd off down Milton Keynes.
Could get a bargain. Always fancied a Tee'd off. Fun game

I rescued this from a commercial building I renovated. I was going to refurbish it and use it in my wooden pinshed, but it is so heavy that I thought better of it.

Would make a fabulous master switch if you got it repaired.

Yes be mindfull that the fuse holder have wovern asbestos in these old Bill switches !! personally id throw that in a bag and bin it

Tee'd off down Milton Keynes.
Could get a bargain. Always fancied a Tee'd off. Fun game
800 non working minor league game.Feed frenzy already by sounds of it. Demand is crazy for anything 'cheap' these days

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

800 non working minor league game.Feed frenzy already by sounds of it. Demand is crazy for anything 'cheap' these days

Christ on a motor bike!
When I do buy a Tee'd off, I will be expecting to pay 900qujd for a good condition working one. I just don't understand some folk.
That does make me wonder a question that I will start a new thread about.

I didn't get a reply at all, so someone else bagged it, beings I was offered a nice one on this forum as my first game for around £900 (granted two years ago) - I would expect it be £1,000 now as the bottom of a working DMD value, at £800 offer my response would have been GLWS.

Our old tee'd off, had comet leds in the inserts, clear titan rubbers, new golf balls, fully stripped and cleaned, new flippers and superbands...plus loads I always forget about...oh and fully working....sold for £900.00...last year sometime I think.......👍🏻

Williams Comet:

God knows why they spent the time photoshopping out the background - makes it look well dodge!

Williams Comet:

God knows why they spent the time photoshopping out the background - makes it look well dodge!
God I hate listings where they spend most of the time telling you how much it really is worth / could be worth / was worth / isn't worth / could be investment / could be a money pit / world might end next week or might not blah blah blah blah effing blah

Sent from my moving GrizZ lair using Tapatalk

That Card wiz with a badly resprayed cab is back for sale for £2500... Is it anyone on here's? They say in the comments there's only 1 person in the UK that can restore machines better than him (with the initials GM??) Not gonna lie, the cab looks crap - Sorry

Last edited:
God I hate listings where they spend most of the time telling you how much it really is worth / could be worth / was worth / isn't worth / could be investment / could be a money pit / world might end next week or might not blah blah blah blah effing blah

It's a funny co-incidence that the machines are always sh*t-tips in those circumstances too

I know I shouldn't, but I think this is legit? Seller has other (low cost) items listed, and they all read the same.

I wouldn't trust anyone that's seller profile is BeeJ - I mean, why!?!

Williams Comet:

I used to love playing Comet in the arcades when it was new, though lack of multiball a shame.

Not as much of a shame as the leaked batteries on this one however, and the backglass doesn’t look too clever either.

@Big Phil Is it possible to have a couple of guest speakers at Daventry this year ? "eBay For Dummies"

If we could get the "we all know what it is worth" LW3 hero plus the Card Whiz refurb God "There is only one person in the UK that can better my restorations and he knows who he is (GM) "

This pair on stage with a microphones. Perhaps a retired, bald with combover, skinny drummer to do a brief roll and cymbal clash as the one liners flow.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Like that Supersonic in Yorkshire with the chains, old outbuilding and the filthy bed, there is a whiff of Silence Of the Lambs about it.

If you see a butterfly, white poodle and/ or a suit made of human skin- run and never look back

But do you think the playfield is salvageable?
Yeah but only to use as a mini upper playfield on something. I mean you know it's hosed when the condition is so bad the seller is unaware that he's uploaded a picture upside down. (#5)

What's left of that that's usable could go in an A5 Jiffy Bag so I think it could go 1st Class.

Playfield looks broken in half, which is a shame. Otherwise, that could have been a good coffee table even with the broken and cracked plastics.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Playfiel...893756?hash=item5d8971c77c:g:pTMAAOSwpclcm4xx

Don't see these very often - this is actually a prototype playfield for Tommy , the Union Jack area is a different design, and the Acid Queen inserts are different from the finished game. I didnt think many of these were out there, this one has clearly seen some use in the past.

Not in great shape though, missing 4 inserts !

Proto ....

This is the regular production playfield ....

Not to be confused with the handful of totally different 6 Pop bumper design Prototype Tommys that were originally made. :D

They look like this ....

Here endeth todays lesson on Tommy playfields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom