What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight woodworm is treatable but that would need the bad parts cutting out/replacing you would need lots of patience and good-woodworking skills to be brave enough to take that on

What would you do with this?

Hard to believe anyone’s Vector upper playfield would be in worse condition than this, there are no parts on it to salvage.....I just can’t see who would possibly want it?

Slight woodworm is treatable
Motivated seller apparently....

motivated.jpg

Heavy..... Metal...... Meltdown!!!!!!!

You don't see too many 80's Ballys for sale these days.

Can't go wrong with big hair, spandex and guitar shreds. Would love this one

What would you do with this?

Hard to believe anyone’s Vector upper playfield would be in worse condition than this, there are no parts on it to salvage.....I just can’t see who would possibly want it?
The other problem is that this is only the upper playfield. That's maybe 1/3 of the total area. Where is the rest?

Given how short the ball-time is on the upper PF of a Vector, for one to be as worn as this, the remainder of the game must be absolutely fubar

probably operated with pitted or rusty balls in it's arcade lifespan to be worn like that

This is my favourite so far this year, somebody selling a bulb holder and wires for £10 including postage 😂
Screenshot_20190429-132105.png

Hard to see but at first glance looks like it might be decent? Worth viewing if nearby maybe.

Hard to see but at first glance looks like it might be decent? Worth viewing if nearby maybe.
possibly - "has just been sat in the garage" would make me a little cautious though. There are good garages and bad garages!

possibly - "has just been sat in the garage" would make me a little cautious though. There are good garages and bad garages!

Being sat for “many years” in the garage has drained the batteries.....would definitely need to check for corrosion.

Allegedly a SEGA. From a seller who’s only previous eBay history is an interview?

Will post the game for £5.

I almost want to buy it to solve the mystery

I bought it and now he has refunded my money saying it was sold yesterday. Strange scam..

We all know what it's worth legend is selling an X Files from his office location in Newbury. £1800. Item number 113734194924

Could we include an interview with this guy on the forum. A few photos. Bit of a life story. ....

A little bit tatty, but to be fair he/she isn't asking for an outrageous sum of money but still over priced by a few hundred pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom