What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
the photo's were not working,when it was first listed,as mentioned earlier in this thread,perhaps with a 500 starting price it would have hit near the asking price after bids,but who knows thesedays

£7.5k boom. In your face
Screenshot_20190930-174841_Samsung Internet.jpg

For a minute I though that was seven and a half just for space jam.

So I'm relived to see that it is marginally less of a massive rip off than I first thought.

Maybe games in Leeds sell for 3x the going rate ?

Maybe selling a batch of games in three different locations secures massive premiums to normal market prices ?

It would be easy to conclude that the seller is way off market. But he is just so far off market, it makes me wonder whether he is some kind of evil genius:

Three games
Three photos
Three times the price
Three different locations

There is more to this one. Some subliminal stuff, mind control, magic ....

@DRD that guy sells those mame cabs for silly money too.
I remember a while ago he was selling a pin and I thought the pics looked familiar. Turns out he was just using someone else's for sale advert but was adding a 1k to the price.
I have often commented on his for sale threads.
He wasn't too happy on his 3k space jam advert when I said it was a great £1200 game.

I fancied a Robocop but maybe at 800-1k not at 2.5k that he wants 😂

Robocop is a great game for a while, or as part of a collection IMHO. I loved playing it in the wild, but limited parts availability always put me off buying one - especially the ramp.

There is much better parts availability for Williams games from that period.

I played it at Pinfest this year, expecting it to be as dull as the artwork. But I was completely surprised. It's really fun.

Coinop King picked up what he describes as a very very good zac spooky in a warehouse find. There's now a bidding war which as of last night was up to 2.4k

Please tell me that someone one here is involved!

Just so we're clear

1569921347731.png

In his defence though he doesn't realise that he's simply cannon fodder for our ebay thread.

Coinop King picked up what he describes as a very very good zac spooky in a warehouse find. There's now a bidding war which as of last night was up to 2.4k

Please tell me that someone one here is involved!
Do you have a link to the bidding I can't find it. Thanks

Do you have a link to the bidding I can't find it. Thanks

Ah sorry it was all offline afaik. I shot him over a PM last night when I saw it mentioned on his twitter feed. He said it hasn't been touched since the 90s, and that two interested parties were fighting it out. Get in touch if you're prepared to go higher, think it's still up for grabs.

Had to check what we paid for Spooky. Lot 75 . Those of a nervous disposition should not read this article. Bought 21 games that day and brought back 20. Took boards and playfield from soccer kings as couldnt physically get whole game in the van . Wizard is at the electric circus robot in storage rest long gone

Had to check what we paid for Spooky. Lot 75 . Those of a nervous disposition should not read this article. Bought 21 games that day and brought back 20. Took boards and playfield from soccer kings as couldnt physically get whole game in the van . Wizard is at the electric circus robot in storage rest long gone

You are right steve this is making me a bit sick 🤢

Ah sorry it was all offline afaik. I shot him over a PM last night when I saw it mentioned on his twitter feed. He said it hasn't been touched since the 90s, and that two interested parties were fighting it out. Get in touch if you're prepared to go higher, think it's still up for grabs.
Thanks, thought I was missing it on eBay.

[/URL]
My Xenon came from an estate auction and previous owner said it was a big collection and some of the games there went for £20, so maybe the same auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom