What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am newly registered to this site, having found this thread whilst searching on Google for Williams Apollo. I have been an EM flipper and Bally bingo enthusiast for some years and as with most, my addiction started in my teens. I hope I am replying in the correct place and apologise if I am not. I wanted to set the record straight on the Williams Apollo that sold yesterday (22nd September 2019) on eBay. I bought and collected it this morning. It is real, was not a scam and is actually in very good condition for such a popular 52 year old game. It is in fact better than I had expected. Most games of this age need a good going over unless bought from an enthusiast and this is no exception, but it is complete and started and completed a game when tested which the seller encouraged me to do. I found the seller both friendly and helpful. Best regards to any fellow enthusiasts who might read this post.
Great. Let's us share your joy with some pictures of it please.

That was on for a starting bid of 1300 odd and never got a bid so he relisted for more! surely it will sell now?

Hmm, I'm quite surprised it didn't sell at £1300. It does nothing for me personally, but I know some people think it's a decent game.

This link worked for me...

Not familiar with that game. Does seem odd to relist at a higher amount. Be interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This link worked for me...

Not familiar with that game. Does seem odd to relist at a higher amount. Be interesting to see what happens.

Star Trek Next Generation from same seller: https://ebay.us/qIhjtq

I would have thought so too, but it just hit 3100 in bids

Makes that 1650 gophers ebay sale few weeks ago hurt even more... should have bid...
Good to see as I have a nicer one (Manny cab etc) and cost me more than that to put together.

Hello, I am newly registered to this site, having found this thread whilst searching on Google for Williams Apollo. I have been an EM flipper and Bally bingo enthusiast for some years and as with most, my addiction started in my teens. I hope I am replying in the correct place and apologise if I am not. I wanted to set the record straight on the Williams Apollo that sold yesterday (22nd September 2019) on eBay. I bought and collected it this morning. It is real, was not a scam and is actually in very good condition for such a popular 52 year old game. It is in fact better than I had expected. Most games of this age need a good going over unless bought from an enthusiast and this is no exception, but it is complete and started and completed a game when tested which the seller encouraged me to do. I found the seller both friendly and helpful. Best regards to any fellow enthusiasts who might read this post.
"Trust takes years to build
seconds to break
and forever to repair"

Is this one anyone’s on here?

Sorry @DRD has already posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom