What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you should name and shame John as the non paying bidder may do it/have done it to others?

Your payment terms are clearly stated in the listing - bank transfer or cash on collection are what I would say are standard for expensive pinball machines.

Use positive feedback with negative comment, oh and open up a non-paying bidder case so that they get a strike
If you leave positive feedback with negative comments, the comments get removed by ebay and the seller get another positive comment on his history!

I was watching this, I noticed that the winning bidder had also put in a bid early on of £750...
well he did say 'As much as I can get' when I asked what he wanted for it. So I didn't bother to go any further with it, it's like they can pay off their mortgage and retire early once they sell their valuable pinball machine!
It was "shill bid" and has been reported to eBay (not that they care s long as they get paid). The fact that the seller did not sell the the second highest (also shill) as he should have and the relisted within seconds proves it is dodgy. I messaged him about it and was told ... "whats your problem, I will do what I like"

Think you should name and shame John as the non paying bidder may do it/have done it to others?

Your payment terms are clearly stated in the listing - bank transfer or cash on collection are what I would say are standard for expensive pinball machines.
Name is Robert Tabasewski from Nottingham. Ebay id Tibumusic.

Baywatch on the bay, £100 start
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Sega Baywatch 1995 Pinball Machine

It was "shill bid" and has been reported to eBay (not that they care s long as they get paid). The fact that the seller did not sell the the second highest (also shill) as he should have and the relisted within seconds proves it is dodgy. I messaged him about it and was told ... "whats your problem, I will do what I like"

eBay do care actually. They're a business and cancelled auctions aren't sales which aren't income. Bear in mind they can read all messages back and forward between buyers and sellers too. Speak to a customer advisor via live chat and tell them what you've said here. I've had good results. They don't take kindly to shill bidding and if the feedback is undeserved they can revise it.

If it doesn't work out come back here and call me an idiot who doesn't know his ars£ from his elbow. You won't be the first! :)

Speak to a customer advisor on eBay. If that feedback is undeserved it can be removed or revised.
I have tried that via email as i read a non payer leaving negative feedback will have it removed but all i got was a `rest assured we will look in to this`. Since then nothing at all. It`s worth a phone call now, you never know.

Email is no good. Live chat is what you want. They were quite quick too when last I contacted them.

The BIG problem with making complaints or reporting an issue is that eBay NEVER let you know if anything was done or is being done Yes they frown on shill bidding but you will never know if anything was really done about it. Like I said. I spoke to the seller who basically told me to **** off!!

And if I had any spare casholas about, I would be spanking it on that baywatch. Anyone else going to have a crack?

Stop with that talk immediately your needling will get me and my bank balance in trouble!!
No, seriously, I loved Alien so much but at a quarter of the price this has 4 flippers, sweet combos, great theme integration, it’s fast, havnt seen a better skill shot now with the new code and doing all 3 different ones for the huge reward is difficult!
It’s got sharks in it and depending on your gender preference it has hoff and Pam and should have been called ‘TNA’ 😂😂
Did I mention loads of MB’s, great modes and the chics dig it
Just need to get vimtoman to buy one 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom