What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes spadges one look like bargain of the decade in comparison!!

Mine is much nicer, incidentally the buyer played it a week before actually buying it (I'd not decided to sell then).

I kinda think I could have priced mine up a bit, but thought I'd priced them fair (other than Totan which in hindsight was a bit cheap) in order to get them sold and my tax ****e sorted. I'm mostly happy because they've gone to good folks.

Todays classic eBay listing, one and only pic ................way to go :clap::clap::clap:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/op-pop-p...325856?hash=item48a7a61960:g:ZhQAAOSw5KtaZLdx

s-l1600.jpg

I'm liking it now, Christian Marche art and a cool bagatelle feature in the upper playfield.

image-2.jpg

I sent him a text and not heard anything. Was on,y posted at 3hrs yesterday so guessing he got snowed under with calls!

Whoever jumped in the van and turned up with a fistful of dollars yesterday is enjoying the delights of Elvira right now. It was priced about right, it's a rarely seen title these days, it's gone for sure.

giphy (36).gif

Whoever jumped in the van and turned up with a fistful of dollars yesterday is enjoying the delights of Elvira right now. It was priced about right, it's a rarely seen title these days, it's gone for sure.

View attachment 57904
He replied In the end. Someone seeing it at weekend...never seen one on the forum so can’t see how it won’t go and there aren’t a tonne of others bidding it up

He replied In the end. Someone seeing it at weekend...never seen one on the forum so can’t see how it won’t go and there aren’t a tonne of others bidding it up
Depends how many offers he has. The only Gumtree bargain I got was a 400 quid Demo Man. I drove 2 hours straight there, by time I got there the guy had had a zillion phone calls and higher offers but respect to him he let me have it at the agreed price.

I hated the game and sold it a couple weeks later :-D

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

That specific machine doesn't have to be plugged in as it's powered by it's own self contained deuterium fusion reactor, how else do you explain the price tag:rofl:

joke(r) price

Perhaps a bit steep (its eBay after all) but if you took a tatty one at £1500 and shopped it properly you’d be nudging £1k in parts/shipping/primer/paint/clear/tapes/glass/bulbs/holders/plastics/powder-coating/consumables/tools etc, before allowing for time spent or the pursuant alcohol consumption.

I know this because of my credit card statement that I’ve been exclusively using on my own project (which doesn’t have the alcohol on it) [emoji22]

but if you took a tatty one at £1500 and shopped it properly you’d be nudging £1k in parts/shipping/primer/paint/clear/tapes/glass/bulbs/holders/plastics/powder-coating/consumables/tools etc, before allowing for time spent or the pursuant alcohol consumption.

And it would only still be worth £1500 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom