What's new

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too far away for me to take a look. But that one looks ok. I know I shouldn't, but i do love a blackout

The playfields on these can be badly cupped. It has had a new cab paintjob which spoils it for a purist So maybe it is a cut and shut game for an existing blackout owner, if the playfield and backglass are ok

Cab looks fine, just the lack of keys that would be a pain.

Should the cab be just black, I thought it should have some nice yellow and red stripey artwork? Don't care about keys at all.

Don't care about keys at all.
keys themselves don't matter, but they're useful to get access to the backbox where a lot of the important stuff is, like boards.
if you have a torx set, you can remove most keyplates i think, not sure for Blackout but maybe. otherwise your only way in there - and you will need to get in at some point to change batteries if nothing else - is to break the lock apart with a drill or screwdriver.

system 7 have side locks so can sometimes be giggled but usually have to be drilled. you can't take head off whilst locked up so buyer would have to take drill. I never get away with selling games missing locks and or keys but doesn't work the other way . a real PITA

Should the cab be just black, I thought it should have some nice yellow and red stripey artwork? Don't care about keys at all.
Yeah its been painted in Matt black, but looks okay like. It's just going to be a pain to sort that system 6 lock out.

dread to think what the reserve is, I don't mind a challenge but I doubt theres much in there that would restore to a good standard :-(

I doubt theres much in there that would restore to a good standard

Cab rot would be my biggest worry with that one. The playfield is probably restorable and the glass looks ok but every single metal part is going to need work and god knows what the wiring looks like :(

Reserve is £550 :-O

:rofl: :cuckoo: Obviously a chancer hoping to get lucky and rip someone off. A really nice one is only around £250 - £300. Williams EM's just don't go for much money, unlike a Gottlieb wedgehead

system 7 have side locks so can sometimes be giggled but usually have to be drilled. you can't take head off whilst locked up so buyer would have to take drill. I never get away with selling games missing locks and or keys but doesn't work the other way . a real PITA

Beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom