What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

I know this is a really strange question, but would there be anyway to add sounds to the animations?

I’d like two please.

Thanks
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes please I would love one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locking this thread for a second due to a an issue tthat has arisen... back soon...

All,

I have just had to revise the initial Description (Edits are in Yellow), since it became more and more obvious that if i ship 100% commercial and completed units these would need certain certifications. You will receive the same item, this is just lined up in a different way - You are buying a "kit of Parts" and as my contribution to the community/Hobby i will assemble these for free for members of this forum.
If you arent happy with this then please let me know and i will remove you from the list.

Apologies for that.. Normal service can be resumed.

Just wanted to say a personal thanks to a member here who advised me - thank you :)

Paul

Hi

The timing works brilliantly for me, as I start a new job on 28th Sept & the first 50% won't need to be paid off until early November, just after I get paid. So put me down for one, please :D

Hi

The timing works brilliantly for me, as I start a new job on 28th Sept & the first 50% won't need to be paid off until early November, just after I get paid. So put me down for one, please :D

Eh????
50% pre-payment (enables me to start to purchase Kit materials - i will support the outstanding amount personally). Payment is accepted via Paypal Friends and Family to the Forum Account - 00:00 14th September -> 23:59 30th September

Second (final) payment would be due Early November....

Cheers
Paul

Eh????
50% pre-payment (enables me to start to purchase Kit materials - i will support the outstanding amount personally). Payment is accepted via Paypal Friends and Family to the Forum Account - 00:00 14th September -> 23:59 30th September

Second (final) payment would be due Early November....

Cheers
Paul

Ah, but I'll be paying PPF&F after my CC statement date in Sept (payment due Oct), so I won't be hit until the Nov payment for the pre-payment. Similar delay for the Nov payment (maybe only til Dec, but I'll have been paid again by then), so still put me down for one.

Stew

Back
Top Bottom