What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

So i have to be honest, i didn't expect this kind of take up... 20-25 maybe... not over 40. This will keep me busy for a while!

So - to this end i may close the Registration period early... so i have trimmed that down to now end Registration by 23:59 Sunday 6th September.
The period for donations will be the same as i know people are awaiting pay packets etc, however early payment would be appreciated once the window opens since the sooner i can get those in the sooner i can order the parts (and my own bank can take a battering!!) :)

Many thanks
Paul

So.. i have had a few messages asking me if they can either pay all in one, or pay part now (whilst people have the cash) rather than waiting a couple of weeks... Which i completely understand.

Therefore if you wish to pay for the initial 50% now, or indeed the entire amount if that makes it any easier for you, this can be done at any time by the following :

1. Friend and Family payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo (Deposit £175, or full payment of £350)
2. Paypal Protected payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo , Remembering to add 3% (making it a payment of £179.50 as a deposit, or £360.50 as full payment).

As with the last clocks in 2016, i'm not about to disappear, but if you would prefer to send paypal protected then you do have that option, however you will need to cover fees (at 3%).

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME IN THE PAYMENT NOTES FIELD, ELSE IT WILL DISAPPEAR INTO THE "PAUL'S BEER FUND" *
Once you have paid (please give me 24/48 hours) i will update the list above, and as previously i will keep people updated in this thread as to where we are so you are all aware.

Many thanks
Paul

Last edited:
So.. i have had a few messages asking me if they can either pay all in one, or pay part now (whilst people have the cash) rather than waiting a couple of weeks... Which i completely understand.

Therefore if you wish to pay for the initial 50% now, or indeed the entire amount if that makes it any easier for you, this can be done at any time by the following :

1. Friend and Family payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo (Deposit £175, or full payment of £350)
2. Paypal Protected payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo , Remembering to add 3% (making it a payment of £179.50 as a deposit, or £360.50 as full payment).

As with the last clocks in 2016, i'm not about to disappear, but if you would prefer to send paypal protected then you do have that option, however you will need to cover fees (at 3%).

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME IN THE PAYMENT NOTES FIELD, ELSE IT WILL DISAPPEAR INTO THE "PAUL'S BEER FUND" *
Once you have paid (please give me 24/48 hours) i will update the list above, and as previously i will keep people updated in this thread as to where we are so you are all aware.

Many thanks
Paul

paid in full paul
It will appear as pinballunlimited in your PayPal account
Cheers Barry

Just sent the money over for you.

Didn't see a box to add a description but you should see it from dan @ adaptive or my name if paypal shows that?

Cheers.

Hi Paul
Please add me to your list
paid in full
Regards
Ian

Last edited:
Put me down as interested please Paul. Does it have power saving settings or is the display on constantly 24/7?

Also, how easy is it to change your wifi password, location etc on the clock as moving house soon?

Hi Paul, can you put me down for one, please? Thanks, Simon

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Many thanks All that have paid, and many thanks to everyone who has recently registered an interest!

Put me down as interested please Paul. Does it have power saving settings or is the display on constantly 24/7?
Also, how easy is it to change your wifi password, location etc on the clock as moving house soon?

So the clock is on constantly, however the brightness settings are able to be changed each hour... so for example you would have it on 50% at lunchtime, with evenings dropping to 20% and then 0 overnight would mean the display was off...

Wifi password is changeable in the settings on the gui - if you have already moved then it should just be a case of connecting up a cable, sniffing the ip address and then logging in and changing the SSID/Password. Yes i know what i'm doing, however it takes me less than 5 mins :)

Many thanks All that have paid, and many thanks to everyone who has recently registered an interest!

So the clock is on constantly, however the brightness settings are able to be changed each hour... so for example you would have it on 50% at lunchtime, with evenings dropping to 20% and then 0 overnight would mean the display was off...

Wifi password is changeable in the settings on the gui - if you have already moved then it should just be a case of connecting up a cable, sniffing the ip address and then logging in and changing the SSID/Password. Yes i know what i'm doing, however it takes me less than 5 mins :)

We haven't moved yet. I really hope we've moved by the time these are ready. I'll just have to hassle you for some instructions when the time comes. Payment incoming...

I don't know if I'm losing my eyesight or what the heck? But I've read through the post again and have no idea where to send payment? I remember reading something about PayPal friends snd family (which is fine) but I just can't see it now?! Is it a site donation? Help!?

See this post ( click one of the links Paul has posted )

Please remember to either untick the box to make a F&F payment, or add the 3% as per the info....

Once you have paid (please give me 24 /48 hours) i will update the list above, and as previously i will keep people updated in this thread as to where we are so you are all aware.

Ok full payment sent. Shipping address may or may not change. It bloody better though, sick of my neighbours lol

Back
Top Bottom